No announcement yet.

Rumour: CB4 and LeBron to Chicago

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remember when Shaquille O'neal, Karl Malone, Kobe Bryant, and Gary Payton all played on one team. That was quite the dynasty too. Oh Yeah, what happened to them again??

Who cares where they sign, let's build a f'ing team instead of catering to one Diva and worrying if they get enough attention!

Comment

JalenRose5 wrote: View Post
      Remember when Shaquille O'neal, Karl Malone, Kobe Bryant, and Gary Payton all played on one team. That was quite the dynasty too. Oh Yeah, what happened to them again??

Who cares where they sign, let's build a f'ing team instead of catering to one Diva and worrying if they get enough attention!
      Karl and Gary were at the end of their career and no where close to their primes. This is bad example and does not apply to this case.

Comment

mo-sales wrote: View Post
        But is that role worth 20 million per. I think you could find a dozen guys who could blossom as the third option next to Bron and Rose and have thier defensive inadequacies covered by Noah.

I don't think Bosh would handle being the third musketeer very well, but I also think Bron and Rose would be deferential enough that he could still put up his precious numbers.
        I don't agree. Bosh will be the 2nd option or 3rd options in that team but there is no way you can find dozen guys in NBA who can do what he does.

Lets say both Lebron and Rose have an off night, then Bosh is able to simply attract a double team and score on the post.

Think about matching him against Gasol . How many guys can take on Gasol on One on ONE situation and torture him on the offensive end ?

Bosh can easily go against any PF in this league and score 20 on them without any help. This is why you want to pair him up with Lebron and go for it all.

I know this is a new thing in Raptor land to hate on Bosh and reduce this services and ...
        But the fact is that Majority of people in NBA do look at this guy as a Max guy and love to have him in his team.

Comment

I don't doubt that Bosh could play Gasol for LeBron on the Bulls. What I doubt is that he'd be willing to do it. He watched LA at home in the playoffs. He knows as well as anybody that it was indisputably Kobe's team, just as the Bulls would be LeBron's team.

If there's one thing that Bosh pretty clearly says he wants it's hero worship. He wants to be the go-to guy on the ESPN highlight reel. The thing he hasn't seemed to resolve yet is that being "THE guy" and winning the title are not concepts that necessarily go together.

Would he go? Maybe.
          I just don't think he's ready to be a team-first guy yet.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
            I don't agree. Bosh will be the 2nd option or 3rd options in that team but there is no way you can find dozen guys in NBA who can do what he does.

Lets say both Lebron and Rose have an off night, then Bosh is able to simply attract a double team and score on the post.

Think about matching him against Gasol . How many guys can take on Gasol on One on ONE situation and torture him on the offensive end ?

Bosh can easily go against any PF in this league and score 20 on them without any help. This is why you want to pair him up with Lebron and go for it all.

I know this is a new thing in Raptor land to hate on Bosh and reduce this services and ...
            But the fact is that Majority of people in NBA do look at this guy as a Max guy and love to have him in his team.
            -Maybe not dozens since there's only 30 teams, but alot for less money.
            -CB4 will not draw a 2ble team as long as Rose and James are on the same court.
            -Bosh struggles offensively against athletic big men...Garnett, Nene, Amare...
            -With James and Rose on the court, you need a role guy to rebound and play D, which I think Noah is better at .

Comment

RikkJames wrote: View Post
              -Maybe not dozens since there's only 30 teams, but alot for less money.
              -CB4 will not draw a 2ble team as long as Rose and James are on the same court.
              -Bosh struggles offensively against athletic big men...Garnett, Nene, Amare...
              -With James and Rose on the court, you need a role guy to rebound and play D, which I think Noah is better at .
              1) Like Who ? Which PF in this league can score 20 pts while 90% of time is double teamed and also grab 10 rebounds and get paid less than Bosh.

Look around man, Amare is asking for Max .

2) Bosh only struggled against Garnett and the other 2 that you named is simply not true. Suns and Nuggets had to double team in each game that I watched.

3) Noah will do the dirty job and Bosh will also get rebounds. The fact that he will not be Double team is my Point. He is going to torture the other PF in this league one on one and just imagine the type of passes that he will get from Rose and Lebron.

He is going to be a monster playing beside those guys and finally will get the recognition that he truly deserve. It will be the repeat of what happens to Pau Gasol and how his stocks has raised over the last3 years that he is finally playing in a great team.

At the end of the day, it is not you and I who determine his values. It is guys like Jerry Colango who choose him over all the PFs in this league for the USA national team.

It is the NBA coaches who have chosen him as an ALL Star all thee years.

It is guys like Wade who are trying their hardest to recruit him to their team and it is about dozen GM who have their Cheque book ready to give him the MAX money as a 2nd Banana in their teams.

Comment

Toronto fans want the Raptors to spend deep into the luxury tax, but are concerned about the practicality of Chicago's expenditures? Wow! =D

Comment

cornbreadd wrote: View Post
                  CB says he wants to be a star, but apparently he has reverted to acting like a little bitch
                  once again another case of

this is all a giant tongue twister of a plan anyways.
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

mister first banana is gonna lick lebrons stick for the next few years with the bulls

Comment

Bosh is a douche and a flake. Forget about his abilities. He's been showing his true makeup (narcissistic and needy) and his leadership capabilities (non-existent) for the past several weeks. That there are still people who want this fool in charge of the dressing room baffles me. It's a goddamn embarrassment! This is as clearcut an opportunity for addition by subtraction as it comes.

Comment

Working...
                      X