Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Would You Accept VC Back for Hedo?

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Would You Accept VC Back for Hedo?

The rumours are that BC and Magic have been talking to send Turkoglu back to Orlando, so they will likely have to get rid of VC somehow.

What if a sign and trade was worked out where we would gain VC for Hedo straight up...

Do you guys think it would be a good trade? Would the crowd still boo him if he came back?

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I wouldn't take him back even if he could cure Solomon Alabi's Hepatitis B.

Raptors Republic All-Star hateslosing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

No, he would corrupt DeRozen. Tell him to go to Golden state, that will work out well for him.
    "When Life gives you lemons, you clone those Lemons to make super lemons!"
    -Scudworth

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Will never happen. Too much of a disruption especially for a team that needs some form of identity. Not to mention bringing him back would impede DeMar's development assuming he's our SG of the future.

Raptors Republic Rookie Brain Colangelo's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

I'd take him for Hedo if it would allow us to keep Bosh. It wouldn't, so no.

VC would fit better on the Raps than on the Magic, though, b/c our PGs can do more to run the team, Bosh is a better scorer than D-12, other guys can shoot FTs late in games and create off the bounce.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Hell no. I have said elsewhere I prefer players that like to play, Wince is hardly that. He can flash, but that's it, and he sure wouldn't do it on the Raptors again. No hard play, mediocre defense, disappears for long periods...Turk or Vince? Both.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote hateslosing wrote: View Post
    No, he would corrupt DeRozen. Tell him to go to Golden state, that will work out well for him.
    Not sure how he would corrupt DeRozan. Carter doesn't do drug or alcohol and always shows up for practice. I wouldn't want him back here because he screwed over the team on his way out.

Raptors Republic All-Star Employee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

For god's sakes never take him back. EVER.
    And I think the corruption comment is referring to the work ethic and being a big baby.

Post Thanks / Like

Yes, I would. At this time in his career he can't possibly be more worse than Hedo.

Post Thanks / Like

NO Dont WANT him back EVER maybe we can draft picks for him you never know
    BO$$

Post Thanks / Like

I'd bring him back only for the sake of helping Derozan and Weems be a little more creative in their break-away dunks.
    #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

The only way I would want him to return is not through a trade but a public apology, and saying something classy like "I messed up, I should've stayed, shoul've tried, I wan't to help them out and give it one last shot" and he'd have to take a Vet minimum.

That would be the only way I'd want him to return, and it's never going to happen.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

No way, i'd rather keep Turk. VC is past his prime, he shows flashes of his former self but can't maintain it on a consistent level. He always professed that he didn't want to be the main cog, that he needed a supporting cast and it can't get anymore perfect than how he has it in Orlando, yet when they needed someone to support D12 during the playoffs, he couldn't. Besides, it would seem the raps are going young so let the youngunz play.

Raptors Republic All-Star hateslosing's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Not sure how he would corrupt DeRozan. Carter doesn't do drug or alcohol and always shows up for practice. I wouldn't want him back here because he screwed over the team on his way out.
    He will convince to go play for someone else. I have always believed that Vince left mostly because he wanted to be in the States rater than just being upset with the direction of the franchise an I would worry he would convince our young prospect who idolizes him to do the same.
    "When Life gives you lemons, you clone those Lemons to make super lemons!"
    -Scudworth

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Gtfo !

Post Thanks / Like

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote hateslosing wrote: View Post
    He will convince to go play for someone else. I have always believed that Vince left mostly because he wanted to be in the States rater than just being upset with the direction of the franchise an I would worry he would convince our young prospect who idolizes him to do the same.
    Good thing it's just your belief. If it was true at all, he would have bolted instead of re-signing with us the first time around. He re-signed after we re-signed the likes of Davis, JYD and Alvin Williams and everything was looking great. Perfectly natural that when things started going bad, he'd want to bolt for greener pastures. Seriously, us Canadians need to grow thicker skin. Not everything is about fleeing Canada for the US.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

No way. If ever he'll be leaving and Turk coming back (to Orlando), then please let there be a third team to dump Vince on. I'd honestly rather keep Turk than re-open wounds with Vince.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Hell no!

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

No.
    If the reason we'd give up Turk is because he's burned bridges with the Raps, exactly how would that improve by adding VC?

Besides, VC doesn't address any particular need for the Raps that I'm aware of.

Thread Information