Would You Accept VC Back for Hedo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Accept VC Back for Hedo?

The rumours are that BC and Magic have been talking to send Turkoglu back to Orlando, so they will likely have to get rid of VC somehow.

What if a sign and trade was worked out where we would gain VC for Hedo straight up...

Do you guys think it would be a good trade? Would the crowd still boo him if he came back?

I wouldn't take him back even if he could cure Solomon Alabi's Hepatitis B.

Comment

No, he would corrupt DeRozen. Tell him to go to Golden state, that will work out well for him.
      "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Will never happen. Too much of a disruption especially for a team that needs some form of identity. Not to mention bringing him back would impede DeMar's development assuming he's our SG of the future.

Comment

I'd take him for Hedo if it would allow us to keep Bosh. It wouldn't, so no.

VC would fit better on the Raps than on the Magic, though, b/c our PGs can do more to run the team, Bosh is a better scorer than D-12, other guys can shoot FTs late in games and create off the bounce.

Comment

Hell no. I have said elsewhere I prefer players that like to play, Wince is hardly that. He can flash, but that's it, and he sure wouldn't do it on the Raptors again. No hard play, mediocre defense, disappears for long periods...Turk or Vince? Both.

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
              No, he would corrupt DeRozen. Tell him to go to Golden state, that will work out well for him.
              Not sure how he would corrupt DeRozan. Carter doesn't do drug or alcohol and always shows up for practice. I wouldn't want him back here because he screwed over the team on his way out.

Comment

For god's sakes never take him back. EVER.
                And I think the corruption comment is referring to the work ethic and being a big baby.
                Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Yes, I would. At this time in his career he can't possibly be more worse than Hedo.

Comment

NO Dont WANT him back EVER maybe we can draft picks for him you never know
                    BO$$

Comment

I'd bring him back only for the sake of helping Derozan and Weems be a little more creative in their break-away dunks.
                      #Raptor4Life, #Prepping4thePlayoffs

Comment

The only way I would want him to return is not through a trade but a public apology, and saying something classy like "I messed up, I should've stayed, shoul've tried, I wan't to help them out and give it one last shot" and he'd have to take a Vet minimum.

That would be the only way I'd want him to return, and it's never going to happen.

Comment

No way, i'd rather keep Turk. VC is past his prime, he shows flashes of his former self but can't maintain it on a consistent level. He always professed that he didn't want to be the main cog, that he needed a supporting cast and it can't get anymore perfect than how he has it in Orlando, yet when they needed someone to support D12 during the playoffs, he couldn't. Besides, it would seem the raps are going young so let the youngunz play.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
                            Not sure how he would corrupt DeRozan. Carter doesn't do drug or alcohol and always shows up for practice. I wouldn't want him back here because he screwed over the team on his way out.
                            He will convince to go play for someone else. I have always believed that Vince left mostly because he wanted to be in the States rater than just being upset with the direction of the franchise an I would worry he would convince our young prospect who idolizes him to do the same.
                            "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

Gtfo !

Comment

Working...
                              X