No announcement yet.

Would You Accept VC Back for Hedo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
      He will convince to go play for someone else. I have always believed that Vince left mostly because he wanted to be in the States rater than just being upset with the direction of the franchise an I would worry he would convince our young prospect who idolizes him to do the same.
      Good thing it's just your belief. If it was true at all, he would have bolted instead of re-signing with us the first time around. He re-signed after we re-signed the likes of Davis, JYD and Alvin Williams and everything was looking great. Perfectly natural that when things started going bad, he'd want to bolt for greener pastures. Seriously, us Canadians need to grow thicker skin. Not everything is about fleeing Canada for the US.

Comment

No way. If ever he'll be leaving and Turk coming back (to Orlando), then please let there be a third team to dump Vince on. I'd honestly rather keep Turk than re-open wounds with Vince.

Comment

Hell no!

Comment

No.
            If the reason we'd give up Turk is because he's burned bridges with the Raps, exactly how would that improve by adding VC?

Besides, VC doesn't address any particular need for the Raps that I'm aware of.

Comment

nfw!!!

Comment

Working...
              X