Arenas To Be Moved By October?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arenas To Be Moved By October?

Those wondering how Wall/Hinrich/Arenas fit, don't. Arenas will be elsewhere by Oct. Hinrich was great supporting DRose, will be here, too.
    on Arenas: there have been all sorts of supposedly unmovable contracts. All of which have been moved. There's no such thing.
    And just for clarification: that's opinion on Arenas being moved. I know there are interested teams, that's all. Will say more when able.
    Source: Ric Bucher's Twitter

Let's go for Hinrich!

Comment

hey, agent 0 there's a nice warm seats in toronto.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

I wish Gilbert was guilty and it gave the executive order for Grunfield to terminate and burn the contract & money. Who wil take on his 20 Million a year contract for the next 4-5 years?

Comment

to toronto....TORONTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Comment

jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
            to toronto....TORONTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
            Minor correction: there is only one T in Toronno.

Comment

Trading for Arenas would be a high risk move for the Raptors but coming off suspension he'll probably be looking for redemption, I say DO IT

Comment

Quixotic wrote: View Post
                Minor correction: there is only one T in Toronno.
                where's torronno?
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                X