Chris Bosh... Good Riddance

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Bosh... Good Riddance

I for one am sick of Chris Bosh and cannot wait to see him gone. Why can players not show some class and just shut up until they sign a deal. Going on Mike and Mike talking about hosting Saturday Night Live, meanwhile the Toronto media asks for an interview and he says he doesn't have time. It shows his real character and personally I don't like it. So i say good riddance and hope we got a good return in a S&T. What do you guys think?

This issue has been discussed ad nauseum in the forum. He certainly is into promoting himself. I would have thought his basketball skills were well known already. But he is into media it seems. Good for him. I would hazard a guess though that this market is probably the only one paying much attention to his twits and interviews.

Comment

Bosh is a media savvy guy and for the past 7 years he was never paid much attention to by the US media, now is his chance to shine (thats what I think he believes).

Whatever its been a good 7 years with Bosh and I hope for the best for him, unless hes playing the Raptors .

Comment

As long as he can carry on life without that goddamn mop-hair that made him look like a pansy for 2.5 straight seasons.

Comment

I don't understand why you care so much about what he does on his off time. Everytime he meets with the toronto media, they ask him the EXACT SAME QUESTIONS for the last YEAR!!! and he's answered the EXACT SAME!!!! What makes you think he's gonna say anything different until after July 1st. I don't blame Bosh for leaving anyways! MLSE only cares about selling tickets to guys in business suits and jacking up ticket prices even though they haven't produced a winning product.....ever!

Comment

I have no problem with what Bosh is doing. He is young free agent star who is promoting himself. We all knew he loves attention and he is trying to make a name for himself.
            I probably would have done the same. He is having fun and enjoying his life.

I hope he does sign with Toronto ( I highly doubt it) and I think his departure will set this franchise back few years.

Comment

Selects87 I'm with you! While I enjoyed him being here until the last couple of years, I will be really glad to see him go. I'm sick of his game and I'm sick of him personally. I have always pretty much had a hate on self proclaimed egotistical stars like Bosh has become. Besides his game has not done squat for this franchise or his teamates but it has produced stats for him. I cannot wait until someone / anyone replces him in the lineup and actually does something with the ball in the first 3 to 5 seconds he gets it. The stickum plays the last few years have gotten hard to watch.

Comment

Bosh is living it up. He's not obligated to speak with anyone and seriously, is an interview with the Toronto Sun where Bosh says "no comment" to anything you care to know really going to do anything for you? We need to chill and let this play out. Bosh is done in Toronto, he's obviously let go and now it's time for all of us to do the same. I don't hold a grudge because he doesn't want to stay. The Raptors have done little to justify him staying. Look at it this way, if you worked for an employer who kept messing up and holding you back from reaching your goals would you not want to seek out a better situation? I know I would in a heart beat. The company would try and axe you in without hesitation if you weren't carrying your weight so why does the player get shit for doing the same thing?

Comment

If you all think Chris Bosh is the reason why the raptors have not been successful and that this team will be better without him then you all dont know sh*t. Every good team needs a point guard and good guard play. Chris Bosh is not a playmaker he's catch and create for himself, thats what the coaching staff has asked for him to do. He is good enough shooter to shoot before he can be double teamed. I hope he comes back and the get some proper guard play and good defensive center, if not good luck and the only time I'll not cheer him is when he is playing the raptors.

Comment

amazing the short memories some people have Bosh was always promoting Toronto as a city and a franchise and I loved when he got pissed when the TO media kept talking about Toronto as a hockey town. If he leaves or stays I say good for him he was a good franchise player when he was here but we failed to give him an allstar wing player to compliment his game. He likes U.S media attention cuz he hasn't gotten any in 7 seasons. But if he misses the playoffs next season on another team and we make the playoffs I would LMAO!!

Comment

to be honest im a little sad to seeing him go. chris really did do good things for the city and for the team even though the raptors never really gave him anything to work with in his 7 year tenure. he did his best to promote the city (as well as himself) but there is only so much a guy can do especially on a team thats strugglinh to make the playoffs every year......so wherever he goes im just wanna say thank ya CB and hope ya eventually find what youre looking for

Comment

Are you guys kidding me? CB is the only franchise player type that we have had that actually cares about the city and tries to promote toronto while playing for them. He goes on a few interviews in the offseason during his free time and yall are quick to bite his head off. if we cant resign bosh, do you really think that ed davis is going to be a long term solution to our problems, given the fact that as soon as he hits his stride he'll be gone because this fickle fan base cant recognize a great player and hates on him. This team is better with Chris Bosh. Period. Any person that tries to argue that fact are just feeling the heartbreak of him leaving and are trying to soften the blow any way that they can.

Comment

+1

Comment

Why would anyone want to see the teams best player leave? I dont see how the team not making the playoffs can be put on the best player...Without him they have no scorers, and unless they get some good players in a sign and trade they will do much worse next season.

Comment

Working...
                            X