Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptor Fan Fridays <-> RR FAN APPRECIATION PARTY! <-> Tonight! (Big Night!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As always, great job James. Tom and Raps Fan looking like they enjoyed a few wobbly pops Friday night too.

Comment

What a great fan friday!

Lots of fun as always.

Comment

I went to my first RFF and I gotta say it was fun man! Although I kept a low profile most of the time, the atmosphere was awesome, the place was packed and it turned out to be an exciting game. I will definitely make my way down to another game. Props to Realizer for hosting an awesome event. He kept the place live.

Comment

I missed it this week, baby and all. Hopefully this Friday.

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
            I went to my first RFF and I gotta say it was fun man! Although I kept a low profile most of the time, the atmosphere was awesome, the place was packed and it turned out to be an exciting game. I will definitely make my way down to another game. Props to Realizer for hosting an awesome event. He kept the place live.
            Now that your a staff member, you must reveal yourself at the RFF's. That way Realizar can give you free beer .40 Cal.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
              Now that your a staff member, you must reveal yourself at the RFF's. That way Realizar can give you free beer .40 Cal.
              And so the perks begin...muahahahaha

Comment

Hey .40, I don't know if Doc told you... but the RR Mod initiation requires you to sing KARAOKE at the end of the first RFF game party you attend! Since you kept quiet last week, you're required to come out this week and perform this karaoke classic for us and everyone in attendance:

BTW, I strongly suggest you learn the lyrics (and the dance moves!) cuz you'll have to impress us in order to earn your RR Mod stripes!
                Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Thu Jan 14, 2010, 12:18 AM.
                RR OG

Comment

I think a beer drinking contest against me should be in order as well

Comment

NOOOOOOOO! karaoke?!.... *shaking in a corner* worst...nightmare...coming....true...

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
                      I think a beer drinking contest against me should be in order as well
                      Done!

And the loser (non-winner) has to sing Karaoke!

Someone's gonna have to "Sing Me Karaoke!" tmr night. *looking in .40 Cal's direction*
                      Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Thu Jan 14, 2010, 03:48 PM.
                      RR OG

Comment

*Gulp* I'm going to need several brewskies in me and a Raps win to even attempt this! Be forewarned I cannot hold a tune if my life depended on it!

Comment

.40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
                          *Gulp* I'm going to need several brewskies in me and a Raps win to even attempt this! Be forewarned I cannot hold a tune if my life depended on it!
                          Don't worry, 40 Cal... Myself, everyone in attendance and the millions watching on youtube will be very supportive of your "eagerly anticipated world premiere RFF karaoke performance!"

Actually, I think you better come prepared.
                          Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Fri Jan 15, 2010, 02:07 PM.
                          RR OG

Comment

RFF GAME PARTY REVIEW, PICS & CLIPS <-> Jan. 15 vs Knicks

It was an awkwardly satisfying game party this week watching the Raps beat the Knicks. With the Raps running up a 28-point first-half lead (which mimicked the same fast start they had and blew away in their loss last Monday against the Pacers), there was a justifiable sense of nervousness throughout the entire second-half. But unlike Monday’s debacle in Indiana, the Raps kept their composure and came away with a crucial and well-earned road win over the Knicks. (BOH!!)

Like I said, it was an awkwardly satisfying RFF Raptors win!

Speaking of wins, let’s get to this week's RFF contests and prize winners!

First, everyone in attendance for the first-time got a special RR 4-sticker pack!

The free beer spoils of the “Raps Halftime Points Pool” went to *VALERIE and *SHAWN who both correctly guessed that the Raps would end the half with a whopping 67 points!

At the end of the 3rd quarter we played a difficult round of "RFF Head Coach Spelling Bee" in which both *STEVE and *MIKE (who both came out wearing their Raps jerseys) needed the audiences assistance to correctly spell “Vandeweghe” and “Popovich” in order to win themselves a couple of free beers!

With the joy of the Raps having ‘not lost the game’, we continued the RFF festivities with our Head Coachs Edition of "Who Dat B?" and "Umm… Who He Play For?" with Benny, Angie and Mike who all won more free beers and Raptors 15 Years anniversary t-shirts, which they all chose to trade for one of our special RFF mystery prizes! *BENNY took home this week’s RFF gag-gift with ‘what was in Realizar’s pocket’ which was a Pink Raptors Thong courtesy of @Altraps, via Hedo Turkoglu’s Thursday night’s club hopping photo shoot! Next, *ANGIE won herself a rare old school Raptors baseball jersey thanks to @Rapsfan. Finally, *MIKE finished this week’s RFF bar games by going again with @Altraps and winning a cool Raptors Fathead poster! (WICKED!!!)

Many kudos to all this weeks RFF prize winners!

Join us again next week on January 22 when the Raps take on Brandon Jenning’s Michael Redd-less Bucks and try to redeem their very disappointing early season loss against them.

Thanks!

Rico and Noah

Marlene, Mike, Jordan and Ravi

Coady and Matt (Rooster)

Valerie, Cary and Mike

Benny and Shawn

Trevor (Drizz) and Colin Alschotz

Playing "Who Dat B?" & "Who he Play For" with Benny

Benny showing off his prized Pink Raptors Thong!

Playing games with Angie - who on an old school Raptors baseball jersey!

Playing games with Mike

RFF Masses

Angie, Travis, Segal and Steve

Drizz (RFF Director of Photography)

Segal wearing Angie's prize

RFF Game Party Clip - Raps vs Knicks - Jan. 15/10 (pt. 1)

RFF Game Party Clip - Raps vs Knicks - Jan. 15/10 (pt. 2)

RFF Game Party Clip - Raps vs Knicks - Jan. 15/10 (pt. 3)

Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Jan 18, 2010, 11:35 PM.
                            RR OG

Comment

If you've had a long work week like I've had than join us for some hard drinks and some comfort food in celebratation of the start of the weekend - and see if my bold guarantee that the Raptors Beat the Bucks tonight comes true!
                              RR OG

Comment

Man if the Raps lost tonight I was going to spead the news that this team needs to be blown up now it's gonna have to wait till there after there next loss LOL
                                Waiting for DeRozan to windmill dunk in a game!

Comment

Working...
                                X