Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Raptor Fan Fridays <-> RR FAN APPRECIATION PARTY! <-> Tonight! (Big Night!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

RAPTOR FAN FRIDAYS <-> Knicks vs Raps <-> Mar. 5/7pm

RAPTOR FAN FRIDAYS is the original Toronto Raptors game party presented by the Raptors Republic at the famous Sports Centre Cafe. Join us for every Friday night Raptors game as we bring together fellow hardcore Raptors “fan-addicts” to unite the local Raps fan community and create a fun & rowdy ACC upper-bowl type crowd in the best sports bar in Toronto!

---------------------------------------

GET READY FOR THE BEST RFF YET!

Because of last week’s last minute RFF cancellation, we’re going to make it up to everyone by putting on the best RFF game party we’ve ever had!

For those of you who’ll wonder "What can Realizar and the boys at RR possibly do to make RFF better than it already is?" Well, we’ve long identified some significant ways to increase the overall entertainment value of our game party by making it much more exciting than it already is! And these significant improvements will be introduced this week! And for those of you whom we know to be the inquisitive type who’ll than tell us: “That’s great, but you didn’t specify what it is.” Well, that’s because we’re keeping it a surprise!

As much as we’re looking forward to revealing these surprises, I will reveal one of them right now: *Starting this week, we’re going to give away a pair of upper-bowl Raptors game TICKETS during every RFF game party! (BOH!) But in all honesty, as great as this new ‘prize’ feature is, I think the new ‘surprise’ feature is gonna be a whole lot better!

As for this Friday’s Raps game against the Knicks, what can be said about this game other than Chris Bosh better be able to play! There’s no denying that this team needs Bosh. Period. If Bosh is indeed able to suit-up than the Raps are gonna get back to their winning ways! And every victory over the Knicks always requires us to rub in the faces of their fans! It’s just the way it is.

Finally, since we didn’t get to party last week, we’re gonna follow through and keep the theme for this week’s RFF as “Hall-of-Fame Night”.

So all y’all Raps fan-addicts, come out and join us this Friday because this is going to be a game party like no other! Get ready to enjoy the very best RFF yet!

***This week's RFF Fan-Addict Challenge:
    As part of our RFF new ‘surprise’ feature, this week’s Fan-Addict Challenge is going to be revealed at game time!

***This week's RFF video theme song:

***Get ready for a special "Hall of Fame Edition" of our original RFF games of:

…and our newest original RFF game of RAPTORS FAN FEUD!!

Always a FREE Event!
    Contests, Prizes and Giveaways!

RFF Game-Time SPECIAL:
    Pitcher of MGD, 2lbs of wings and a mini Raptors basketball for $25.00

49 St. Clair Ave West, 1 block West of Yonge St.
    Toronto, ON

Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Mon Mar 1, 2010, 06:15 PM.
    RR OG

Comment

Sounds good!
      See everyone on Friday!

Comment

Party time is approching! I can't wait to get out of the office and begin the weekend with tonight's RFF game party!

Beers! Wings! Games! Raptors! Party!! FRIENDS!!

Who's coming out tonight?
        RR OG

Comment

RAPTOR FAN FRIDAYS <-> Thunder vs. Raptors <-> Mar. 19/7pm

RAPTOR FAN FRIDAYS is the original Toronto Raptors game party presented by the Raptors Republic at the famous Sports Centre Cafe. Join us for every Friday night Raptors game as we bring together fellow hardcore Raptors “fan-addicts” to unite the local Raps fan community and create a fun & rowdy ACC upper-bowl type crowd in the best sports bar in Toronto!

…LOVING THE RAPS!

This Friday the OkieDokie Thunder will be rolling into town with their lethal combination of young, athletic all-star talent. With Kevin Durant, Russell Westbrook & Co., the Raps aren’t expected to win, so hopefully our beloved Raptors can surprise the hometown fans with a rare big-time victory.

If the Raps have any desire to make the playoffs they’re gonna have to beat a quality team soon. (LIKE NOW!)

As hard as its been to watch the Raps over the past couple of weeks, Raps games are what unite us and bring us together. And while RFF is our way of giving something back to all of you as fans and our way of celebrating our love affair with this team, RFF is also our way of helping each other cope with being Raps fan-addcits during these tough trying times.

Personally, as a fellow Raps fan-addict, right now I Hate Myself For Loving The Raps!

***Get ready to play our original RFF party games:

…and our newest original RFF game: RAPTORS FAN FEUD!!

Always a FREE Event!

RFF Game-Time SPECIAL:

Toronto, ON

Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Tue Mar 16, 2010, 10:19 PM.
          RR OG

Comment

Long live Friday games!
            See you then!

Comment

Can I win a pair of Raptor tickets at this thing?
              http://www.raptorman.ca/
              raptorman@rogers.com
              Discounted Raptor Tickets
              *No Service Charges*

Comment

Raptorman wrote: View Post
                Can I win a pair of Raptor tickets at this thing?
                LOL! Yes you will!

We'll be giving away a pair of Raptors tickets to the Fanapalooza Fan Night game on April 14 against the New York Knicks!

Everyone in attendance will have the chance to attend this last game of the regular season!
                RR OG

Comment

I'm really looking forward to RFF tonight!!

BTW - We'll be celebrating Colin Alschotz' "DIRTY-30" birthday today!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRO!!
                  RR OG

Comment

RFF GAME PARTY REVIEW <-> Mar. 19 vs Thunder

THE RFF GAME PARTY PROTEST

I don't know what was worse last night: the Raps horrible performance at home or the fact that the game became to excruciatingly painful to continue watching before the 2nd quarter was even finished - it was so bad that everyone agreed to turn the Raps game off the main screen at halftime in favor of watching some NCAA March Madness!

It was definitely more relaxing and enjoyable to watch the college ball. But as Raps fan-addicts, we still needed to feed our Friday night fix, so we kept the Raps game on the huge projector screen on the back wall of the game room. By the end end of the 3rd quarter of the Raps game, those of us still keeping tabs on it came to a mutual realization that this was the lowest point of our RFF season by our sheer disgust in knowing that the entire 4th quarter amounted to the longest stretch of garbage time we had to endure for any Friday night Raps game all year.

For the preservation of our mental health, a few games of pool and a couple of beers helped temporarily distract us from the torment of another annihilating defeat against another vastly superior, ultra-athletic, young, exciting and entertaining team. (This thought than suddenly made me feel so jealous of OKC fans, which than made me feel so depressed about the future prospects of our team.)

Thankfully, Alex wisely brought our thoughts and emotions back to reality by reminding us that this is just one game and that our next game is thankfully against the 7-61 Nets. Yet in the very next moment we all simultaneously squirmed thinking about the horrible repercussions that'll ensue if we end up losing that game. At that point we joked that there was absolutely no way this night could get any more painful.

When the suffering (i.e. the Raps game) finally ceased, we all agreed to forgo playing "Who Dat B/Who He Play For" as much as to not interrupt and interfere with many people's viewing pleasure of the March Madness game that was on, as it was a symbolic protest to express our anger and displeasure with the Raps recent performances during our "push for the playoffs".

The only positive thing we were able take way from this game was that we'll be better mentally prepared to handle another similar defeat next week since the Raps will be playing against another Western conference powerhouse in the Denver Nuggets.

But in all seriousness, it was still a lot of fun hanging-out with everyone. And that's truly what RFF is all about!
                    Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Sun Mar 21, 2010, 01:58 AM.
                    RR OG

Comment

Raptor Fan Fridays <-> Nuggets vs. Raptors <-> Mar. 26/10

BEATS, BEERS & BASKETBALL

It goes without saying that you can’t have a party without music, and now we’ve finally incorporated the final long-awaited musical element to our RFF game parties with the addition of our new “Commercial Break Beats!”

With the Raps bringing the game and RR brining the party, RFF is now tearing the roof off SCC! And no disrespect to 4 Korners, but our music selection is straight-up so much better cuz we’re throwing down nothing but classic party anthems!

As far as the game goes, even though the Raps have won two in a row over the two worst teams in the leagues, they’ll be big underdogs tonight against the Jazz and bigger ones in their showdown against the mighty Denver Nuggets this Friday.

For the Raps to stay ahead of the now-healthy Chicago Bulls and hold onto a playoff seeding, both the team and we the fans have to bring playoff intensity to all of our remaining regular season games.

Just like we do with the daily site content, we’re coming through for our fellow Raptors fan-addicts with the best Friday night Raptors game party in the city!

*NOTE: We’ll also be showing the March Madness Sweet 16 games.

***Get ready to play our original RFF party games:

…and our newest original RFF game: RAPTORS FAN FEUD!!

Always a FREE Event!

RFF Game-Time SPECIAL:

Toronto, ON

Last edited by James Ballswin (Realizar); Thu Mar 25, 2010, 08:28 AM.
                      RR OG

Comment

Damn, I wish I could get to these events.

Comment

Nice ... you spinning the needles Realizar?

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                            Nice ... you spinning the needles Realizar?
                            I do indeed!
                            RR OG

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                              I do indeed!
                              Wicked .. can I make a request eventhough I won't be there?

"Magic Number" by De La Soul.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                                Wicked .. can I make a request eventhough I won't be there?

"Magic Number" by De La Soul.
                                Done!

My two favorite De La tunes are: Fanatic of the B-Word and Keepin' the Faith! (BOH!)
                                RR OG

Comment

Working...
                                X