"Ed Davis to Toronto" Video Mix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Ed Davis to Toronto" Video Mix

A pretty good mix of Ed's stuff at university as well some high school highlights too.

Do like. Reminds me a bit of Antonio Davis.

Comment

it was alright. but, where were all the viscious dunks? a little bit too finesse kind of has me worried.
      If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

The kid trying to defend him at 0:31 is heliarous he's got no chance whatsover lol he looks great hopefully we got a steal.
        "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

Dope mix! Thanks for hooking this up Doc! Seeing as I have never seen dude in action, it's nice to get a glimpse of what's coming to T Dot.

Comment

Plays hard! I like, but it seems his offensive game is very limited. Has anybody seen him hit a 10,15 J?
            I was watching a Solomon Alabi vid. He is shooting J's very consistently.

Comment

Ed Davis is awsome!!! im pumped the raps drafted this guy. All thehater should stop being so negative. Davis is a great addition and brings alot of assests. his dad was an nba player so Davis is naturally athletic, he has awsome work ethic, willalways be at practice and trying to improove and he will give us %110 everynight. cant wait to see him in action.

Comment

Season wrote: View Post
                Plays hard! I like, but it seems his offensive game is very limited. Has anybody seen him hit a 10,15 J?
                I was watching a Solomon Alabi vid. He is shooting J's very consistently.
                Agree on the Alabi vids. I am surprised at his smooth stroke considering all the talk of him being mechanical and 'raw'. He could be the bigger steal for sure.

Comment

Seems like he's gonna be a good compliment to Bargs, inside oriented guy. Any videos of his defensive game?

Comment

How's this for some help defence. Two NASTY rejections.

Comment

THAT is awesome. Let's hope he can bring some of that to the NBA level!

Comment

jrdyck wrote: View Post

How's this for some help defence. Two NASTY rejections.
                        I can already hear Armstrong...GET THAT GAHBAGE OUTTA HERE!!!

Comment

Comment

Working...
                          X