Villanueva: "Bosh Heading to Miami."

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim W. wrote: View Post
    How was Villaneuva right the first time? Bosh has left yet, and at that time, it was certainly up in the air. When LeBron was drafted, I said something about him eventually ending up in New York. If he does end up there, it doesn't mean I should be relied upon for inside information on LeBron. It means I had no idea, but ended up being lucky with my guess. Same goes for Villanueva IF Bosh ends up leaving.
    There's a big difference between you and a former teammate who may be a current friend.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      There's a big difference between you and a former teammate who may be a current friend.
      Not if we're both just guessing.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        Charlie did say months ago Bosh wasn't resigning and he was right. Now he's saying Miami, let's see if he's right again. I don't know how Charlie got his information so I'm not going to speculate. Right now though, he's one for one and his second attempt is in the air. Won't be too long now.
        When you say "Bosh wasn't resigning"... if you mean he's not resigning after July 1st, it may very well be true but at least wait for him to sign somewhere else before awarding the "one for one"; if you mean he's not resigning before July 1st, EVERYONE knew that from last summer, so him saying that months ago is hardly ESP.

Comment

From RealGM:

Henry Thomas, the agent for Chris Bosh, specifically refuted a report that his client has decided to sign with the Bulls and generally denied that Bosh has made any decision about his upcoming free agency.

"Completely untrue," Bosh's agent wrote in an e-mail to NBA.com. "He hasn't decided anything."

One report cited an NBA general manager who thought Bosh was certain to follow LeBron James to Chicago. Another GM was cited saying that Bosh had already made plans to sign in Miami.
          http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...ided_anything/
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Why wouldn't they be friends? they have alot in common, they both got drafted by the Raptors and played for them, they both playing the same position and they both have a baby daddy visitation day.

Comment

INFO wrote: View Post
              I for one who really respects villanueva's opinion, hes a class act
              hes obviously close with Bosh
              so this, for me, is as close as it gets to knowing the truth
              Wasn't he recently charged for domestic violence? Do you consider that one of his many "classy" actions?
              your pal,
              ebrian

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                Also, why did Marc Stein and Charlie Villanueva say the exact same thing word for word?
                RT = retweet. It's a copy/paste.
                Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

JustBrown wrote: View Post
                  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_622160.html

I don't know about class act, but I have to admit I loved him as a Raptor. The weird thing is he faded into obscurity AFTER leaving Toronto while it usually happens the other way around. Regardless, I didn't know he and Bosh were close like that
                  giggle giggle
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Thanks for the breaking news CV and on twitter too LOL
                    "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

Working...
                    X