Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No More Nonsensicals and Twitter-Twatter!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No More Nonsensicals and Twitter-Twatter!

Man, oh, man am I sick of Bosh rumours. I hate the way the media constantly disses TO, and has for years now by outright guaranteeing he would walk (just, as an example, see the espn f/a lotto machine or whatever it's called). I hate the way Bosh is basking in some largely manufactured hype, and how he feeds the fire with, in my opinion, unprofessional crypticisms and vagueries.

Unless there is actual news (and not just the above mentioned twitter-hypes and linguo-cons coming from charlatans and other hogwash machines), coming from BC, or Bosh and the other FA's, which there won't be for at least a week, i don't wanna hear it. We all can make up stories about "these guys are definitely playing here". But that has been happening for months now, and nothing has changed to craft any new scenarios. Again, in my opinion. The potentialities have been exhausted.

Please let's wait now for some concrete grounds, lest we all get seasick.

Gwar.

Amen.

Comment

Did you hear the latest?

Bosh has agreed to sign with the first team that stipulates in his contract that he is permitted to enter the court riding a white stallion led by LeBron James scattering rosepetals while the PA plays the theme from Chariots of Fire!

I got it on good authority from Stephen A Smith's invisible friend.

Comment

geebee wrote: View Post
        HAHA

The ridiculousness of it all. I love the way this has evolved. Bosh's going to the Knicks with Lebron, then to Chicago, now to Miami!

Hmmm where to next? D-League!

I know twitter is annoying but for the time being while it is "in style" it's part of the journalistic landscape so get used to it. (and also it makes up 95% of B-list celebrity's "fame")

Comment

geebee wrote: View Post
          Did you hear the latest?

Bosh has agreed to sign with the first team that stipulates in his contract that he is permitted to enter the court riding a white stallion led by LeBron James scattering rosepetals while the PA plays the theme from Chariots of Fire!

it's kind of like that old spice commercial, isn't it?

If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

No matter what he does, the way he has gone about this will get him boo'ed when he comes back. Toronto fans are pretty bad with players leaving our city in almost all the sports, Sundin was booed but also cheered and I think the way he left was a far bit classier and a little in the same fashion, I don't think anyone disrespects Doc's decision to leave the Jays but now that I think about it. I really don't like Bosh's way over Carters...

At the end of the day VC gave us his heart for as many years as he did, yes he whined, yes he cried, and he stopped caring but he did so much for us while hew as here. Bosh has just been loving the attention, and I really am sick of how him, lebron and wade are handling their business. Bosh/Wade I think are the only two who are the most confused because without a doubt they are the capstones to any team. Bosh is a flat out role player, grow up, shut up and stop acting like a 8th grade school girl who has a crush on every boy in the school.

Just say you don't wanna play here, do a nice presser say your goodbyes and move on.

Comment

Yes it seems some people think Twitter has Become as reliable as CNN or something. Garbage
              "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

Working...
              X