Wade,Bosh & Lebron in Miami, Way to Ruin the NBA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wade,Bosh & Lebron in Miami, Way to Ruin the NBA

according to the ESPN reject Stephen A Smith, LBJ, Wade, and Bosh will be in a heat uniform, my beef with this whole thing is that why are these stars teaming up with each other to win a ring, i understand Bosh because he is a sidekick, but LBJ does not need Wade on his squad, he needs to be competing against Wade, also in the interview this dan patrick dude says bosh is making it seem like bosh is a role player, I wonder if these dudes even watch the NBA. http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/danpatrick/?eref=sihp

to BE HONEST AS A RAPS FAN I COULD CARE LESS IF BOSH STAYS OR LEAVES THIS IS HOW I HOPe THIS WHOLE FREE AGENCY PANS OUT so there can be COMPETITION IN THE NBA!!!!!!!!!

Bosh signs with the bulls and Rudy Gay signs as well
    Lebron stays with Cavs, and Amare plays with him
    Wade stays with Heat and Joe Johnson comes to
    Raptors just get better and rebuild
    Last edited by moe_shuttlesworth; Mon Jun 28, 2010, 02:20 PM.

If all 3 end up in Miami my bet is they don't make it out of the 1st round of the playoffs. Three prima donnas playing together. Each one needs the ball to succeed. I can't wait to watch the Raps put the smackdown on Miami.

Comment

Agreed.

Why would I pay to watch what is basically an all-star team win the title? Is that supposed to impress me? I watch the NBA to see the best play AGAINST each other. How many all-stars does LBJ really need on his team before he can win a title?

After this season's playoffs, I'm really starting to question all the hype around this guy.

Comment

If they end up together in Miami, I'm done. That's it. No more NBA for me. Three players deciding the fate of a thirty team league. F-that.

Comment

It is not going to happen. This is going to be really bad for NBA and the commissioner will not allow it.

Comment

The only thing that interests me about that scenario (other than it blowing up their faces) is seeing the scrubs that they end up filling out the team with - or how many vets sign on for minimum wage to try and get a ring.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

I agree with Moe, these guys need to compete so that the NBA is interesting and not just focused on one or two teams out of thirty. Those 3 want a ring so badly? well man up, stop taking VIP treatment and go earn one. I will never watch a game again if Miami basically buys their way to a championship, why cant those teams be more like OKC and Portland where they build from the ground up.

Comment

Shouldn't these guys be trying to stop each other from winning rings.

Comment

http://docfunk.blogspot.com/2010/06/...nt-summit.html
                  Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

i think Bosh, lebron, rose, and Noah is scarier.
                    Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

Haha, that was nice!

Comment

Working...
                      X