Bosh Jersey Burning Party Tonight on Yonge Street

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Jersey Burning Party Tonight on Yonge Street

Stay classy. RT @LETSNBA: Raptor fan Bosh jersey burning party tonight on young st! 4 minutes ago via TweetDeck
    http://twitter.com/raptorsrepublic
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Are they ever going to regret that when he reigns.
    "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

For the first time in Raptors Republic Forum history, I will use my Administrator superpowers and change the title of this thread by correcting the spelling of Yonge St.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
        For the first time in Raptors Republic Forum history, I will use my Administrator superpowers and change the title of this thread by correcting the spelling of Yonge St.
        then hurry up and do it. oh mighty administrator with special powers.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Arsenalist wrote: View Post
          Thanks I should have remembered that from all the times I was up there in the 60s. Maybe my mind was not that clear then
          Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
          Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I guess cop cars weren't enough.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

is this drastic?

Comment

someone has to film this and send it to raptors space!

Comment

Honestly, this is pathetic.

Bosh has done absolutely nothing to deserve this level of hatred. After 7 season in Toronto, Bosh has every right and legitimately acceptable reason to leave the Raps to join a better team suited to his all-star talent, his desire to consistently excel and his lifelong dream to win at least 1 NBA championship. And keep in mind that after 7 seasons, Bosh's career is already more than halfway over.

The worst part about all the negative opinions of Bosh now is the fact that none of us would re-sign with the Raps if we were in his shoes, which makes all of the now negative, hateful critics of Bosh the biggest bunch of fucking hypocrites imaginable.

Fuck all you pieces of shit that organized and attended this "gathering of hypocrites".
                  RR OG

Comment

I can already see Davis as the Bosh 2.0!

We'll make Bosh regret leaving T.O. when we beat the team he resigns with (Miami or Chicago) come playoff time!!!

Bargnani, time for you to shine!

Comment

James Ballswin (Realizar) wrote: View Post
                      Honestly, this is pathetic.

Bosh has done absolutely nothing to deserve this level of hatred. After 7 season in Toronto, Bosh has every right and legitimately acceptable reason to leave the Raps to join a better team suited to his all-star talent, his desire to consistently excel and his lifelong dream to win at least 1 NBA championship. And keep in mind that after 7 seasons, Bosh's career is already more than halfway over.

The worst part about all the negative opinions of Bosh now is the fact that none of us would re-sign with the Raps if we were in his shoes, which makes all of the now negative, hateful critics of Bosh the biggest bunch of fucking hypocrites imaginable.

Fuck all you pieces of shit that organized and attended this "gathering of hypocrites".
                      Agree. I rather have a party to dedicate for Chris Bosh.

This will attract other free agents

Comment

Some people just don't grasp what is going on here.

Say you were in a beautiful relationship with a significant other and all the members of your extended family and friends loved this person.

Now suppose one day this person says to you. Your extended family and friends can not provide me with what I need so I am checking out to someone who can.

Does anyone think for a minute that this person and their extended family and friends would not be really upset at this other person who is now bailing?

Come on get real people. Bosh is going to jilt, yes he has the right, MLSE, Raptors teammates, Raptors fans and the entire city of Toronto. So of course fans have a right to be mad at him. Geez

On top of that would any of you want any of this person's clothes in your home after they jilted you? Not if you were emotionally healthy you wouldn't. If this happened to me I would make a big bond fire of whatever they left behind invite all my family and friends over and torch the junk.
                        Last edited by Buddahfan; Mon Jun 28, 2010, 09:41 PM.

Comment

This is embarrassing and shameful act.

Comment

We have a right to be upset. Maybe not jersey-burning upset, but definitely upset. The guy has handled his exit with zero class and deserves to be called on it.

Comment

Wow that's totally ignorant...Bosh has given us some excellent years. He took us to our first division championship and he did it without having half the celebrity status that VC used to command.

Toronto owes a ton of respect to Chris Bosh. He came in at a gutter rough time for Toronto and won us a division championship. Does that mean nothing to people?

Ever since VC gave up and forced himself out, people apparently think that if anyone leaves a city they automatically deserve to be boo'ed and disrespected which is ABSOLUTE, COMPLETE AND TOTAL GARBAGE.

The fans help pay for Bosh's salary like they helped pay for VC's salary.

Bosh took up the challenge and carved out his own legacy and now you PUNKS think that he deserves to be disrespected? Grow up people...anybody who boos Chris Bosh and thinks he deserves to be disrespected is NOT a Raptors fan. They're just a wanna-be punk who is bouncing along for a ride.

The guy did what he could for us with the tools available. He never made unreasonable demands, he never threw his hands up and gave up on the team and he never disrespected the fans or the city.

When he leaves - and more importantly when he returns on his first road game - he deserves applause.

Nothing more, nothing less.

Comment

Working...
                              X