Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Next Yao Ming..Kid is Canadian & Could Be a Solid NBA Guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zlQqI...eature=channel

kid is 7'4 and only in GRADE 10!!!, obviously he is RAW but c'mon when your 7'4 you can easily make the NBA just of the fact that your 7'4.

Sooooo...he makes it to the NBA, against VETERAN players, 100 percent more skill than him, and with probably no playing time. He would be an undeniably, absolutely and undeniably a new age version of Shawn Bradley. Grade 10 is too young to leave school and an education just to live on the bench.
    The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
    Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
    www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
    http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
    http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

Actually, you never, I hope, implied that he be plucked up NOW...so, if you didn't mean that, then my opinions don't apply.
      The NBA Larry O'Brien Trophy's 'Big Decision': "This is hard..(smiling)...but..I've decided to take my talents to North Texas, to join The Dallas Mavericks.

"My Gladiator verses VS. what ya verse says"--Adversaree
      Check out my song "Beat Fighter 2010" (prod. by Pete Cannon)
      www.myspace.com/adversareeteamfresh
      http://www.youtube.com/user/adversaree
      http://twitter.com/#!/GiftOfSpeech (Twitter)

Comment

I think you missed the point. "Next" as in 3-4 years away.

Right now h'e raw, slow and pudgy. Just being 7'4" won't get you a contract.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

I don't think he'll be that good. But I could be wrong. Give him a few years and maybe we'll see.

Comment

Thought he said he's from Pennsylvania

Comment

Hes playing right now in the FIBA Americas under 18 tournament in San Antonio. He played well today in the first half but they went away from him in the second.

He says hes from Pennsylvania because he is attending prep school their instead of staying in highschool in Canada.

Comment

GameBreaker wrote: View Post
                Sooooo...he makes it to the NBA, against VETERAN players, 100 percent more skill than him, and with probably no playing time. He would be an undeniably, absolutely and undeniably a new age version of Shawn Bradley. Grade 10 is too young to leave school and an education just to live on the bench.
                You apparently don't remember Shawn Bradley very well. He had good skills when he was drafted, he was just too skinny. He was also very mobile for a 7'3 guy.
                Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Ya i heard of him before
                  on yahoo i believe
                  I also think he has a brother who is just as tall maybe a year younger or something like that

Comment

He is from Toronto in the Albion region, his dad is friends with my uncle and i've met their family because whenever we go visit my uncle their gas station is nearby and we usually fill up there (It's off of Finch/Islington its one of those Khalsa gas stations check it out!)

They go to a prep school in the U.S. as of this past year, and they have already been scouted by NCAA schools, I think they will crack the NBA without a doubt but they just have to cut weight and gain muscle which is what the older one is doing now. Both are playing for Team Canada Jr mens team this summer so cheer them on!

Comment

LOL!!!
                      Dude said "No homo, but he's HUGE!"
                      We all make mistakes... Tanking is not the answer.. This squad can ball! Let it roll!!

Comment

That kid also has a 7ft3 younger brother.

The problem with those 2 is that they can still grow and if history taught us anything in the NBA is that if you are over 7'3 you are usually either too slow or too fragile to make it in the NBA.

Its still a long shot for them to make it.

Comment

saw this on the score. tune in and they'll prolly show it on the "score today" at least a few times a day.

7'4",300 lbs is the one and the brother is 7'2" 275lbs
                          If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Being 7'4" may not guarantee you an NBA career, but it will guarantee you a US$100,000 education at a prestigious American university.
                            RR OG

Comment

Working...
                            X