Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Don't Worry Raptors Fans. Demar's Got Us

  1. #1
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,051
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Don't Worry Raptors Fans. Demar's Got Us

    Take a deep breath and relax guys & gals, because DeMar is here to save the day.

    Don't worry, I got us...
    Source - Click here

  2. #2
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    LOL gotta love the kids confidence even though he hasn't proved shit since he started

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic All-Star hateslosing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    New Brunswick
    Posts
    1,524
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Demar DeRozen is the future of the Raptors and will be MIP next season. BC's just got to have faith.
    "When Life gives you lemons, you clone those Lemons to make super lemons!"
    -Scudworth

  4. #4
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    78
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote hateslosing wrote: View Post
    Demar DeRozen is the future of the Raptors and will be MIP next season. BC's just got to have faith.
    i honestly hope so cause if not were bound to be gettin a top ten draft pick again next year

  5. #5
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    61
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    BC is no fool, he def has always thought Demar coming in could be an explosive playmaker and be the next franchise and it makes sense if you look at the way the raptors let him sort of 'grow' this season.....reminds me of how Bosh got his push to become the franchise star after VC left! Although, I want to see the development of Bargs, he has 1 year IMO to really shine and see if he is worth the $ he makes, and if he is all that the staff thinks he is.

    YOUNG GUNZ 2010!

  6. #6
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    4,936
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote jeevie wrote: View Post
    BC is no fool, he def has always thought Demar coming in could be an explosive playmaker and be the next franchise and it makes sense if you look at the way the raptors let him sort of 'grow' this season.....reminds me of how Bosh got his push to become the franchise star after VC left! Although, I want to see the development of Bargs, he has 1 year IMO to really shine and see if he is worth the $ he makes, and if he is all that the staff thinks he is.

    YOUNG GUNZ 2010!
    I'll settle for him just creating his own shot, improving his dribble in the half court and not getting lost on defence.

  7. #7
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    11,933
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Take a deep breath and relax guys & gals, because DeMar is here to save the day.



    Source - Click here
    I love the confidence!... Let's hope it takes him more than seven years to become jaded.

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    2
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Somebody tweet the kid back and tell him to get a ball on a string handle and a jumper!

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,311
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    how do we know he isn't just qouting a song or something?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •