Don't Worry Raptors Fans. Demar's Got Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Don't Worry Raptors Fans. Demar's Got Us

Take a deep breath and relax guys & gals, because DeMar is here to save the day.

Don't worry, I got us...
    Source - Click here

LOL gotta love the kids confidence even though he hasn't proved shit since he started

Comment

Demar DeRozen is the future of the Raptors and will be MIP next season. BC's just got to have faith.
      "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

hateslosing wrote: View Post
        Demar DeRozen is the future of the Raptors and will be MIP next season. BC's just got to have faith.
        i honestly hope so cause if not were bound to be gettin a top ten draft pick again next year

Comment

BC is no fool, he def has always thought Demar coming in could be an explosive playmaker and be the next franchise and it makes sense if you look at the way the raptors let him sort of 'grow' this season.....reminds me of how Bosh got his push to become the franchise star after VC left! Although, I want to see the development of Bargs, he has 1 year IMO to really shine and see if he is worth the $ he makes, and if he is all that the staff thinks he is.

YOUNG GUNZ 2010!

Comment

jeevie wrote: View Post
            BC is no fool, he def has always thought Demar coming in could be an explosive playmaker and be the next franchise and it makes sense if you look at the way the raptors let him sort of 'grow' this season.....reminds me of how Bosh got his push to become the franchise star after VC left! Although, I want to see the development of Bargs, he has 1 year IMO to really shine and see if he is worth the $ he makes, and if he is all that the staff thinks he is.

YOUNG GUNZ 2010!
            I'll settle for him just creating his own shot, improving his dribble in the half court and not getting lost on defence.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
              Take a deep breath and relax guys & gals, because DeMar is here to save the day.

Source - Click here
              I love the confidence!... Let's hope it takes him more than seven years to become jaded.

Comment

Somebody tweet the kid back and tell him to get a ball on a string handle and a jumper!

Comment

how do we know he isn't just qouting a song or something?
                  If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                  X