Proposal - Chris Bosh Trade For Beasley

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

iheartcoffee wrote: View Post
    I for one would be interested in seeing Beasley in a Raps uni. The guy's only 21 and has great hands around the basket which you can't teach, he still has to grow up but give him time. In his time in Miami he had a lot more success playing the 4 than the 3, he averaged a shade under 20 & 10 when Haslem was out. The only real problem I see is that we have Amir(assuming he re-signs) and Ed Davis, and it could stunt their development, but Beasley has the potential to be a better player than both of them so I think it's worth it. Considering it looks like Bosh is going to Miami or Chicago, I'd much rather have Beasley than injury prone Luol Deng.
    Actually, if I were BC, I would want at least 3 draft picks(next years first(especially our lottery-protected pick if it is Miami) and second round pick and a future second round pick) and a trade exception. If I were offered Beasely, I would use the leverage that Beasely is an immovable contract to ask for an additional first or second round pick(same principle for other bad contracts, teams want us to absorb).

Comment

Working...
    X