No announcement yet.

Rumour: Lakers to Offer BC Odom & Bynum for Bosh & Jack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It doesn't even matter. It's not like Toronto has any say in where Bosh is going to end up. Bosh gets to choose where he wants to go, and Toronto has to deal with it. What LA is willing to offer us in return is meaningless.
    I Am Shutup

Comment

This is pretty much the only way that the Raptors can 'win' a sign and trade, and even then it's only a win if Bynum overcomes his injury history. Honestly, I wouldn't expect the Lakers to offer Odom; they know how the Raptors were coveting Ebanks, and I can't help but think that they picked him up with the intent of including him in a sign-and-trade.

It still would require Bosh saying yes, but I think the Lakers are a better fit for him than either the Heat or the Bulls; playing with James or Wade, he will always be second banana. With the Lakers, as Kobe becomes more of a facilitator and clutch player and less of a dominant every-night player, there's the potential for Bosh to feel like he's the centerpiece of the team (even if in reality, it will always be Kobe's team).

Comment

I think this would be great for the raps and for the lakers.
        I 100% would do it, in return we get two men who've won back to back rings, and knows the mental toughness it takes. I really think if Bynum is given proper time off to rest he will be good to go. His services were used alot through the season and you can't say even being injury prone he doesn't put in the effort. He would be great here with the young gunz! BRING IT!

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
          Who cares what Odom wants ??!! He is under the contract, Do you think Lakres care what he wants ?
          Ugh. It wouldn't be the first time someone that got traded here refused to put on the raps uniform.
          Eh follow my TWITTER!

Comment

There is about as much chance of this happening as there is of Lebron signing with the Clippers and leading them to a NBA title in 2010-11
            Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
            Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

MattyG-Ray wrote: View Post
              It doesn't even matter. It's not like Toronto has any say in where Bosh is going to end up. Bosh gets to choose where he wants to go, and Toronto has to deal with it. What LA is willing to offer us in return is meaningless.
              Agreed. The decision belongs to Bosh. What each team is offering is ultimately irrelevent.

As an aside, however, why would we WANT a guy who's going under the knife this summer? I know we're supposed to be rebuilding, but I thought that applied to the team... not the players.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
                What would Missy Kardashian do in TO?

The city would never be the same again.
                she wouldn't come here. plus, i don't want to see her ugly face at raptors games. honestly out of the four of them he had to go and pick the ugliest one. why?
                If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

If there’s one thing I know about the Lakers is that they’re never satisfied with just winning they need to have the biggest add brightest of stars at the same time. Gasol was a quick fix for them when Kobe was demanding a trade. So Pau was strait up given to them for nothing. As if someone just called in a favour. And, or the Grizzlies owner woke up one morning next to severed horse head.

However, Pau doesn’t exactly fit that Hollywood type appeal. If this trade of Bosh and Jack for Bynum and Odom happens, which is a fair trade for both teams. I wouldn’t be surprised if they offer the Cavs Gasol and Vujacic for LeBron and Varejao.

Odom might pull an Alonzo on us but what are the alternatives. I’ll be glad when this shit is over.

Comment

Working...
                  X