Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Bosh Really Worth $100 Million Plus Over The Next Seven Seasons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Realist wrote: View Post
    No, he's soft, he's a diva, RuPaul as he's known around the league.

Mikki Moore owned his ass in the playoffs. KG and Sheed owned his ass every time he played against them.

Good bye Bosh, we won't miss you.
    Bam ... with some authority with his first post at RR. Speak the truth brutha. Welcome to the forums Realist.

Comment

He's not worth the max money if he is all alone and will likely JO the final couple years of the deal, but make no mistake there is a very good chance Chris Bosh will be holding the championship trophy over his head next year.

Its unfair to kill him for failing to lead the raptors anywhere. First off he's not a leader and second he never had anyone to really lead. Had the raptors even won a playoff series would anything really be different?

Bosh is an all star player playing out of position. Its not really his fault that he had this franchise thrust upon his shaky shoulders. He did what he thought was best and for the most part led the franchise astray. How many guys tell their organization that they can't handle the pressure of being the main guy. I would probably kill Bosh more for shying away from the role as centerpiece than being unable to fill the requirements.

It is BC's fault for not recognizing the flaws in Bosh and not really the other way around. I'm going to boo him next year because I think he gave up earlier than even Wince did, but I don't hate him.

Comment

f bosh i don't know why people still talking about this guy.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Yeah and this is why the two of the highest spending teams were in the finals this year and the team with the largest cap won back to back titles and went to the finals three years in a row. This is why almost all teams that were paying luxury taxes made the playoffs last year.
          This, unfortunately, is anecdotal. That's certainly what the playoff landscape looked like this past season, but rewind several seasons and you'll see less of a correlation. A big reason for that is this year's FA class and next year's new CBA. Teams that had high payroll but were no longer contending started losing salary over time (Knicks, etc), so most of the remaining high payroll teams are those that are contending. Thus, self-fulfilling prophecy.

In the end, it's not about how much you're spending, but about your talent and your fit. The Spurs were a great example of this, Your payroll is merely a consequence (as the years go by and your players start making more and more). The Spurs' payroll is higher now than it was before, but they are far from being a better team.
          Last edited by Quixotic; Wed Jun 30, 2010, 02:13 AM.

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
            no, trhey are trying to keep bosh so they can continue to have a suyperstar on their team to back up that they can contend so they can get money while continuing to live in mediocrity with this team.
            Huh?

Comment

Realist wrote: View Post
              No, he's soft, he's a diva, RuPaul as he's known around the league.

Mikki Moore owned his ass in the playoffs. KG and Sheed owned his ass every time he played against them.

Good bye Bosh, we won't miss you.
              For a soft player, he certainly draws a lot of fouls. And Shaq, who might be legally retarded, called him RuPaul because Shaq will do anything to get attention.

Mikki Moore was exactly the type of player that Bosh had trouble against before this season because of his length and quickness. Lots of great players have trouble against certain types of defenders.

Oh, and Bosh averaged 25.3 ppg on .644 shooting and 11.7 rpg against Boston this year. If KG and Sheed owned his ass, apparently they should have got a refund.

Bosh may have his faults, but he's head and shoulders above anyone on the team and the only reason the Raptors was even in a playoff hunt at all.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
              X