Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Proposal - Blockbuster Trade For Carmelo?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposal - Blockbuster Trade For Carmelo?

Kiszla: Nuggets trade Carmelo Anthony? It's possible
    By Mark Kiszla
    The Denver Post
    Posted: 06/30/2010 01:00:00 AM MDT

NBA free-agency frenzy has left the Nuggets' Carmelo Anthony with leverage to ask for a better supporting cast. (RJ Sangosti, The Denver Post)

The Nuggets are pressing Carmelo Anthony for a long-term commitment, because if he declines a three-year, $65 million contract extension now on the table, the team must consider trading its leading scorer.

Trade Melo? Would the Nuggets really part ways with a 26-year-old forward in the prime of his NBA career? Denver might not have any choice.
    http://www.denverpost.com/nuggets/ci_15405631

People can fill in the specifics.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

if melo did leave i don't think the raptors would be his first choice lol
    ya dun noe

Comment

Melo coming to Toronto is highly unlikely. It is also highly unlikely that Melo will not accept the 3 year, $65 million dollars extension before the NBA lockout in 2011.

Comment

Working...
      X