Raptors Going After Any Big Names?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raptors Going After Any Big Names?

Is Toronto looking at any big names to sign if (when) Bosh leaves?

big name maybe as in rather large amount of letters in ones name for the mle or something. other than that no.

they may look at getting david lee,imo.but, can't say they would be looking to sign big names.still doesn't mean they won't though.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

rigdig wrote: View Post
      Is Toronto looking at any big names to sign if (when) Bosh leaves?
      I suggest you read the many, many threads we have going these days. Lots of names are being thrown around in sign-and-trade's currently.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
        I suggest you read the many, many threads we have going these days. Lots of names are being thrown around in sign-and-trade's currently.
        Well yeah... but he said BIG names, not benchwarmers.

Comment

geebee wrote: View Post
          Touché ... point taken.

Comment

Big names probably not they just dont have the cap space to spend on a big name free agent
            they'll pick up new players but none with a "big name"

Comment

geebee wrote: View Post
              atleast bosh's departure should cut the gas bill in the ACC more people to warm the benches good for the environment
              ya dun noe

Comment

I'd rather we rebuild the proper way, not overpay for another "big name" like we did with Hedo.

Comment

We don't have the cap space to sign a "big name" because our GM put us in a position where we would have less than the MLE even if our best player walked. We need a sign and trade that puts us over the cap so we can sign a MLE player. Great

Comment

Working...
                  X