Thread: Bosh Video on July 1st In His Own Words

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bosh Video on July 1st In His Own Words

He mentions three specific teams and then whatever.

Knicks, Raptors, Heat and whatever

My thoughts on July 1st - in my voice. Check it.

http://www.whosay.com/ChrisBosh/cont...30?code=xEG2KO
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Eventhough he posted it today, its also been recorded from a couple weeks ago seeing how he shaved his mug a couple weeks back.

Anyhow, this will finally be over shortly. Nothing official till July 8th, but conditionally we'll know soon enough.

Raptors Republic Veteran Buddahfan's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Eventhough he posted it today, its also been recorded from a couple weeks ago seeing how he shaved his mug a couple weeks back.

Anyhow, this will finally be over shortly. Nothing official till July 8th, but conditionally we'll know soon enough.
    Could drag out for a couple of months maybe even into September. Though according to the video Bosh's agent might have told him to stay in the country until a deal is done. That makes sense.

So I don't think it will be too long, like you say.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Buddahfan wrote: View Post
    Could drag out for a couple of months maybe even into September.
    While that might be a possibility, I know these guys as well the teams competing for their services would like a confirmed deal sooner rather than later. My guess is tomorrow we'll have a pretty accurate idea where the "Big 3" will land next season.

Post Thanks / Like

He says he originally planned to be out of the country on July 1st, which I thought was odd.

Raptors Republic Starter jeff_hostetler's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Again, this is all a smoke screen - orchestrated by BC and Bosh - to convince Chicago that there are other teams more likely to grab Bosh than they, driving up his S&T value. Bosh knows how to play the media game. BC is a trading wizard. You all watch. They'll be convincing the Bulls to include Noah, Deng and James Johnson in a S&T package in no time.

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Mess wrote: View Post
    He says he originally planned to be out of the country on July 1st, which I thought was odd.
    Not if he was coming to Toronto to hang...and maybe BC & him do lunch

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

ain't he the attention whore the last 2 months
    great thing he's the best thing since sliced bread
    he could never be overvalued ,never had problems getting into the play offs
    never had the label of being soft, nobody could call him the rupaul of big men
    never I'll tell ya, never has their been such a beautiful fairy tail

Raptors Republic Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
    Again, this is all a smoke screen - orchestrated by BC and Bosh - to convince Chicago that there are other teams more likely to grab Bosh than they, driving up his S&T value. Bosh knows how to play the media game. BC is a trading wizard. You all watch. They'll be convincing the Bulls to include Noah, Deng and James Johnson in a S&T package in no time.
    I certainly hope BC's dad is helping him on this big hand. He was/is pretty good at the poker elements of what is occurring here. I dont know about your draw there though...like a full house...great but unlikely.

Raptors Republic Rookie JustBrown's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Hear him throw the Bobcats out there? Haha I can just imagine the thread titles now..."Bosh's List Grows to 6 - Possible S&T with Charlotte?" or "Bosh in his own words: 'I want to be a Bobcat'"

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    Not if he was coming to Toronto to hang...and maybe BC & him do lunch
    It's shameful, but it totally slipped my mind that he could mean Canada. ha

Post Thanks / Like

Quote jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
    Why would Bosh do his best to deceive and harm his future team? Why would he participate in doing something like that? Doesn't make sense...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post

i don't remember him having a beard? i always thought the mug was the mouth area and the lid was the skull?
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Thread Information