The New Killer B's- Bargs and B-Easy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The New Killer B's- Bargs and B-Easy

So if all this Miami talk is legit, we may be getting Beasley. Aside from all of his off-court "issues", this could be a real time for this kid to shine. He has been living in DWade's shadow, and if we keep him, would be entering a situation where he would be encouraged to develop his overall game.

A possible starting lineup of Jack, Weems/DD, Turk, Beasley, and Bargs doesn't sound that bad.

Could this be the new killer B's? I think Bargs and Beasley could work well together as long as they stayed dedicated to rebounding at a more prolific rate then they have so far.

My dealer will like this rumor

Comment

i would bet we trade beasley for a late 1st rounder

Comment

If Beasley couldn't get Keyon Dooling granted it may have been for financial reasons I doubt he could get us a 1st round pick. No one wants the Salary even if they don't pick up the option. A future asset for a Dimebag. Not gonna happen!

Comment

Well Bargnani gets better every year, so assuming with no Bosh this is a better year for him and lets say Beasley puts up some some solid starter minutes, points, average rebounds and defence then yeah Im definitely excited to see those two play.

Comment

If this ends up being true and the player reports are right that Beasley can play the SF position then I would start him there with Davis and Bargs, or Amir and Bargs with Davis behind them.

Comment

is Beasley even an SF?

Comment

This Combo is more like Honey B's than Killer B's.

Comment

I think it's incredibly fitting that the guy who loves Bargnani also loves the idea of pairing him with a guy who also is a one dimensional player with no concept of defense and doing the dirty work.
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

I suspect that if the Raps take Beasley, he gets flipped somewhere else, possibly for additional draft picks or trade exception.

Comment

Bargs and Beasley together last year barely exceeded Bosh's RPG numbers by himself.

Maybe there is somebody out there you can put together with Bargs who will compliment him perfectly but Beasley isn't that guy. With those two starting, the Raps defence might actually (and unbelievably) be WORSE!

Comment

DonCarlos wrote: View Post
                        I suspect that if the Raps take Beasley, he gets flipped somewhere else, possibly for additional draft picks or trade exception.
                        I'd agree except that apparently no one wants Beasley, so flipping him may prove difficult. What may happen is that they trade Turkoglu and move him to SF, where he'll hopefully put up some big numbers and be easier to move. If the Raptors didn't have Bargnani (as well as Turkgolu), it would make taking Beasley a lot more palatable. As it is, however, he'd just make a bad defense even worse.
                        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

tim is right, bargs and turk are way better defenders than beasley right now, but in the right system he could flourish

Comment

Working...
                          X