Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Dr. Under Investigation For Giving Performing Enhancing Drugs To Tiger Woods

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Dr. Under Investigation For Giving Performing Enhancing Drugs To Tiger Woods

AP Source: Tiger Woods interviewed in Galea probe
    Jun 30 09:20 PM US/Eastern
    By JOHN WAWROW
    AP Sports Writer

BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) - Tiger Woods has been interviewed by federal authorities investigating a Canadian doctor accused of distributing human growth hormone, a person familiar with the investigation told The Associated Press on Wednesday.

The person spoke on the condition of anonymity because the investigation of Dr. Anthony Galea is ongoing.

Woods previously acknowledged that he's been treated by the Toronto-based doctor but insisted that he did not receive any performance-enhancing drugs.
    http://www.breitbart.com/article.php...show_article=1
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.
Working...
X