I Love D-Day!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Love D-Day!

D-Day is 90 mins away. How amazing is it that it is on Canada Day!?!?! It is 10:30 pm here on the East coast and things are looking more muddy by the minute. 3 deals are "Offically Breaking"... and they all involve Chris Bosh. WHA?!?! Way to go guys, great journalism. Chicago (The band sucks) is now offering Deng, and a sources says it is offical! One problem, another source is saying Bosh will be wearing shorts and sun block on the South Beach strip come this fall. Now get on this, only one rumour is up on NBA.com; "BOSH TO LAKERS???!?!?!?!?!?!?!" What is going on?!?!?! Will Bosh be in Hollyweird or not?!?! If he is, he can finally live out his dream of being a self-centered show monkey! And we get Odom or Bynum or both. Tell you what, throw in Kim Kardashin and you have a deal LA. Better yet, throw in Phil Jackson and a side of fries!

Peace and Love To All, see you on the other side of July 1!
    When you walk through a storm, Keep your head up high, And don't be afraid of the dark.
    At the end of the storm, Is a golden sky, And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain,
    Though your dreams be tossed and blown.
    Walk on, Walk on
    With hope in your heart
    AND YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Keep in mind nothing will be official till July 8th eh? I don't expect we'll hear much regarding Bosh at midnight tonight.

Comment

canadiandude2012 wrote: View Post
      D-Day is 90 mins away. How amazing is it that it is on Canada Day!?!?! It is 10:30 pm here on the East coast and things are looking more muddy by the minute. 3 deals are "Offically Breaking"... and they all involve Chris Bosh. WHA?!?! Way to go guys, great journalism. Chicago (The band sucks) is now offering Deng, and a sources says it is offical! One problem, another source is saying Bosh will be wearing shorts and sun block on the South Beach strip come this fall. Now get on this, only one rumour is up on NBA.com; "BOSH TO LAKERS???!?!?!?!?!?!?!" What is going on?!?!?! Will Bosh be in Hollyweird or not?!?! If he is, he can finally live out his dream of being a self-centered show monkey! And we get Odom or Bynum or both. Tell you what, throw in Kim Kardashin and you have a deal LA. Better yet, throw in Phil Jackson and a side of fries!

Peace and Love To All, see you on the other side of July 1!
      Hey Dude, I'm not really sure if you are aware of this, It is not appropriate to be referring to a person of colour as a 'monkey'. I'm not a Chris Bosh Fan by an stretch of the Imagination, but he deserve a little more respect as a person and for what he has done for the Toronto Raptor organization.

Comment

D rapture wrote: View Post
        Hey Dude, I'm not really sure if you are aware of this, It is not appropriate to be referring to a person of colour as a 'monkey'. I'm not a Chris Bosh Fan by an stretch of the Imagination, but he deserve a little more respect as a person and for what he has done for the Toronto Raptor organization.
        I don't think he was referring to Bosh in that manner, but more someone craving attention. But I understand your concern with the "monkey" reference.

Comment

Sorry if anyone was offenced by that, but honestly if it helps I'm not a racist. I thought someone woould found it offensive the second I read it back. I just honestly couldn't think of a more descriptive term about a man who clearly is in this to be a movie star and get his ego enlarged. It's like when Beckham when to the LA Galaxy!!!
          When you walk through a storm, Keep your head up high, And don't be afraid of the dark.
          At the end of the storm, Is a golden sky, And the sweet silver song of a lark.

Walk on through the wind, Walk on through the rain,
          Though your dreams be tossed and blown.
          Walk on, Walk on
          With hope in your heart
          AND YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE

Comment

Working...
          X