Rockets GM Just Finished Meeting with Bosh

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rockets GM Just Finished Meeting with Bosh

Come on Morey ....swoon Bosh so we can work on some potential deals with the Rockets.

Just finished meeting with @chrisbosh - great player & person. He is about winning so I focused on how w/Houston he can win a championship.
    Source - Click here

whoever gets bosh without wade or lbj is going to be dissapointed i mean were looking at the same thing all over agin swimming in mediocrity.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Anyone have pictures of 3 truckloads of fan showing up to woo Bosh ?

Comment

LBF wrote: View Post
        whoever gets bosh without wade or lbj is going to be dissapointed i mean were looking at the same thing all over agin swimming in mediocrity.
        Maybe, maybe not. If Bosh was serious about all the claims he made that he wants to be "The Man," get paid max, and win altogether, then Houston would be one of the best choices (Chicago comes to mind too). Once he joins LBJ or Wade then he'd just be a hypocrite taking the easy route after all that talk.

Houston won 42 games in a tough Western Conf. without Yao. And they just added Martin. Their team is even better than last season's Raptors (with Bosh). They might not have enough talent to win a championship, but they'll at least have a good chance in the playoffs. a line up of Brooks,Battier,Ariza,Bosh,Yao looks pretty good to me.

Comment

jlongs wrote: View Post
          Maybe, maybe not. If Bosh was serious about all the claims he made that he wants to be "The Man," get paid max, and win altogether, then Houston would be one of the best choices (Chicago comes to mind too). Once he joins LBJ or Wade then he'd just be a hypocrite taking the easy route after all that talk.

Houston won 42 games in a tough Western Conf. without Yao. And they just added Martin. Their team is even better than last season's Raptors (with Bosh). They might not have enough talent to win a championship, but they'll at least have a good chance in the playoffs. a line up of Brooks,Battier,Ariza,Bosh,Yao looks pretty good to me.
          Brooks would be included in any deal with Bosh so Lowry would probably start unless they sign another PG

Comment

A S&T with Houston may be BC's wet dream, but so far we've seen absolutely no indication that Bosh has a shred of interest. They asked to meet with him and so he met with them. Nobody seems to believe he's actually going to end up there. Don't get your hopes up.

Comment

I want Houston to be the choice sooo bad. Like GM Morey said they had a deep team and they have draft choice assets so losing some of that wealth isnt going to hurt them. This is the best option for the Raps...but Morey is also a shark trader so BC has to be very careful and keep his hands in his pockets or take his dad with him if there is a meeting.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5345081

Comment

Working...
              X