Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Morrow

http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_ar...f_dozen_teams/

Should the Raps go after him? 3-ball shooting young 3 guard.

Last season made $736,000.

He'd be an awesome addition to the Raps. What would you offer him to come here? How much would be enough to outbid GS and the other suitors?

That's really the only thing he does - at all. I think the Raptors need more versatile pieces, most of those teams just need specific role players. I'd be all for getting him cheap, but I imagine someone will pay him over a reasonable amount.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

The Raptors don't need another guy who doesn't play defense. Besides, there's a list of interested teams and the Raptors ain't on it:

Golden State Warriors restricted free agent Anthony Morrow(notes) has attracted a slew of interest in the first hours of free agency, including from the Los Angeles Lakers, San Antonio Spurs, Boston Celtics, Portland Trail Blazers, Utah Jazz and Los Angeles Clippers.
      Source: Yahoo Sports

Comment

I think the Raptors could definitely use 4 shooting guards, because 4 is better than 3, right? Maybe the Raptors should just have an entire team made up of SGs. (I seem to be in a very sarcastic mood this morning)
        Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
        Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Was just curious. Don't know much about the guy, other than it seems the best teams in the league were going after him and he can shoot the long ball - something we're gonna need to address, I think if Derozan and Weems log big minutes for us from the wings.

Comment

The Raptors were #6 in 3 pt shooting % last year.

I imagine not having Bosh will cut down on the double teams and some open 3's, but the shooters will still be there (minus Jose possibly).
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
              Was just curious. Don't know much about the guy, other than it seems the best teams in the league were going after him and he can shoot the long ball - something we're gonna need to address, I think if Derozan and Weems log big minutes for us from the wings.
              The other teams that are going after him are already solid defensively, or are the Clippers. I do find it interesting that Portland is going after him. That just piss Rudy Fernandez off even more.

And you seem to forget Belinelli. He's often a punching bag around here, but he's extremely talented, especially from long range, and should hopefully thrive in an expanded roll.
              Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
              Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

if this was last year, i would of said yes, this year no because he would simply be taking minutes away from guys like derozan who we are optimistic will be our long-term option and since it doenst look like we are gonna be going anywhere regardless of what happens this offseason, i the raps need to give those guys all the time they can get

Comment

I like Morrow, but he's just not a fit with the Raps right now. They need some guys who can get to the hoop, draw fouls, play defense, rebound, etc.
                  You can find me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                  X