Boozer for Carter, Gortat and Bass?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boozer for Carter, Gortat and Bass?

If today’s rumor that Carlos Boozer may be headed to Orlando is true, then change is certainly coming.

The proposed sign-and-trade for Boozer would have Orlando getting Boozer while giving the Jazz Vince Carter, Marcin Gortat and Brandon Bass.
    Source: Dime Mag

I can pretty much guarantee you that the Raptors aren't getting anything like that for Bosh. Wow, if that goes through Colangelo is going to probably look even worse.

I read about another rumour that Boozer is on Dwight's list of players he'd like in Orlando. I guess this one naturally followed that one.

I imagine Orlando wants to get rid of VC or Rashard. I doubt anyone would take Rashard now. And I don't think BC would take VC back anyway. He may as well resign after doing so.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
      Source: Dime Mag

I can pretty much guarantee you that the Raptors aren't getting anything like that for Bosh. Wow, if that goes through Colangelo is going to probably look even worse.
      That is not true at all. I am sure the same deal was offered to us but we do not want to have to do anything with Carter's contract.

I am surprised that Jazz want to get Carter He is looser and brings a looser mentality to your team.

This is great tarde for Orlando and below an average for Jazz.

Comment

A bit of a salary dump with Carter in the mix. Bass & Gortat are Jazz type of players. The Jazz could move Carter or maybe Sloan could bitch slap Wince into playing Utah's controlled style.

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
          That is not true at all. I am sure the same deal was offered to us but we do not want to have to do anything with Carter's contract.

I am surprised that Jazz want to get Carter He is looser and brings a looser mentality to your team.

This is great tarde for Orlando and below an average for Jazz.
          Carter is fine when he's not the man. He's not a leader. In Utah he wouldn't need to be a leader because they already have a dominate guard. I think it makes perfect sense.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
            Carter is fine when he's not the man. He's not a leader. In Utah he wouldn't need to be a leader because they already have a dominate guard. I think it makes perfect sense.
            I don't think so. He is a defensive liability and stays away when other teams play him physical. He blow so many defensive assignments in Orlando-Celtics series.

Comment

WOW that would be a great move for orlando. getting rid of their trash (gortat has a little skill however) for a capable and strong PF.....id do that any day

Comment

Money doesn't match. Jazz taking on alot of salary approx. 30 million

Comment

Raptor4Ever wrote: View Post
                  I don't think so. He is a defensive liability and stays away when other teams play him physical. He blow so many defensive assignments in Orlando-Celtics series.
                  I think his defense is fairly average. It's always been one of his problems. Average defense that could be stellar defense if he would work harder and take advantage of his athleticism.

Comment

Frankthetank wrote: View Post
                    Money doesn't match. Jazz taking on alot of salary approx. 30 million
                    I was going to comment about this. Exactly how much is Boozer going to make? Does nobody check the numbers before writing this crap?
                    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
                    X