Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Heat Make Contract Offer To Bosh, Don't Get Early Commitment

Raptors Republic Starter jeff_hostetler's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Good gravy delicious would i like to see that huge TPE be used to grab Gilbert Arenas. If we could simply absorb his contract outright that's a pretty sweet option for Washington, immediately freeing max salary from their payroll. Wouldn't Washington be pretty inclined to deal with TO?

Post Thanks / Like

It can only be used through trades and I believe you can split up the Trade Exception. I'm not sure if any cash can be included in a trade with a TPE (most likely yes), but there is a max of $3M cash you can include in any deal.

(why TPE? not TE?)

Post Thanks / Like

I'm sure Buddhafan will make a new thread for this, but I'll just add it here:

chrisbosh (twitter)

Just had dinner w @dwadeofficial. Great way to end day 1 of #freeagency although it feels like someone is missing...... http://say.ly/FrP2L8
    His other tweets were fine, this one is just lame. I guess he's just cracking a joke but he must be completely oblivious to what anyone in Toronto will think of that.

Raptors Republic Starter jeff_hostetler's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Bosh's posts increasingly make me think of teenage girls cracking silly little inside jokes to each other.

Many grades of respect shot out to Carmelo Anthony for playing the mature game, you know, professional basketball. This whole free agency prima donna madness is big time amateur hour.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information