No announcement yet.

How I See It Unfolding For Raptors Between Now and November

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only reason Bosh would sign outright with Miami is if Colangelo refused to sign and trade him. Otherwise, Bosh is screwing himself for absolutely no reason. So are you predicting that Colangelo will refuse to sign and trade him?
    Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
    Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Quixotic wrote: View Post
      The Hornets may be in cost cutting mode, but Evans sure isn't in salary cutting mode. You gotta stop thinking that players will agree to a buyout for 40% (saving ~$4 mil would require the Hornets to save $3 mil of Evans' $5 mil salary via buyout) of their salary when there isn't a contract provision explicitly providing for that.

That aside, the Hornets will not trade Paul for Calderon + Evans. If they want to trade Paul, it will either be for better than that (either shorter deal than Calderon and/or picks/prospects).

And Alabi will get $700k+ in his first year.
      Paul and Okafor for Bargnani,Davis Calderon and Evans
      Re-sign Bosh

I think we could add banks for posey as well. However i do not think NO is looking for a rebuild

Comment

jbml wrote: View Post
        Paul and Okafor for Bargnani,Davis Calderon and Evans
        Re-sign Bosh

I think we could add banks for posey as well. However i do not think NO is looking for a rebuild
        The Hornets GM would be at serious risk of getting fired for a deal like this.

Comment

Working...
        X