No announcement yet.

Bosh Doing a Documentary About Being a FA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not hating on Bosh but I'm loving the fact that the "Dream Trio" concept is melting even before it solidifies. Can you imagine Miami saying, "Well Mr. Bosh, you're the top power forward in this free agent pool but we can't give you a max contract because we have to have some left over for Mr. James." This must really hurt his massive ego - to think that he's so low in the pecking order of the supposedly 3 top FAs. Kudos to Joe Johnson, Amar'e and Carlos for not participating in this circus. Talk about the pendulum swinging the other way and hitting him on the face. Note to self Chris: You have every right to exercise to test free agency, you have the right to negotiate your contract, you have the right to seek the right team for you, and most importantly, you have the right to play and contribute to the success of any team. What you don't have the right to is to whore yourself to the media and then get away unscathed and scott free. Not to worry, the fans will not boo you for leaving - they'll be too sorry for you because you didn't get to play with your sidekicks and didn't get your max contract. That in itself is punishment enough.
    “The saving of our world from pending doom will come, not through the complacent adjustment of the conforming majority, but through the creative maladjustment of a nonconforming minority.” - Martin Luther King

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
      Its the case of the ugly girl all of the sudden feeling popular and thus a monster is born.
      Yeah, well, it's getting really hard to watch now. He's doing a very large disservice to the name and reputation he has been building. He may not realize it now because he's caught up in the excitement but he'll get it when he grows up.

Comment

I don't like the idea of a documentary, but I'll play devil's advocate.

but teams may start questioning if he cares more about being famous/money or winning basketball games.
        I take it these same teams have no problem with Lebron stating that his goal is to become a "Global Icon". They must figure he's worth it and will gladly put up with it.
        Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

brakeman1 wrote: View Post
          Youre all haters because he is leaving. You know what the fox said when he couldn't get the grapes? There probably sour anyways. Chris does this stuff because suckers like you don't have anything better to do than write and blog about his every move. It's Canada day go out and enjoy the weather and stop with the negativity all the time its getting old.
          It was Canada Day yesterday. Look it up.

Comment

It's a savvy move. One of the most watched specials on RaptorsTV is the "Behind the Draft" documentary every year where they show about 50% of the discussion in the Raptors war room on draft night.

Hadi, Chris and his crew know this and will probably play this out as a new DVD or download. If it was legit and not overproduced, a lot of ball fans would buy it. It would offer a unique look into the mind of a top 3 FA and the thought process behind making a life-changing decision.

I have zero interest in a documentary about a tattoo (which many people bought), but I would gladly purchase this.

Comment

True, I do like watching Behind the Draft. I'd love to see the actual discussions with the team representatives, their presentations to him. But that won't be in there.

I wonder if it will say anything new and not just regurgitate everything he's been saying for weeks/months/years.
              Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

I'm guessing it will be a sports version of The Hills. Just more mindless nonsense to further rot the brains of our youth.

Comment

AltRaps wrote: View Post
                  It was Canada Day yesterday. Look it up.
                  Youre the best. thx

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
                    Come to think of it his personality would make him a nice fit for the Lakers
                    no more for new york.
                    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                    X