Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bosh Meeting with Knicks Lasted 2hrs 40min...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bosh Meeting with Knicks Lasted 2hrs 40min...

Bosh leaves after over 2 hrs and 40 min meeting with Knicks. Asked if he's excited: "Man you should have seen me in there. I'm more excited than I was yesterday."
    Linky: Twitter

Oh my god, at this point I'd rather be watching The Bachelorette with my girlfriend... And no I'm not suicidal.

Comment

What the heck was he doing with the owners?

Comment

Probably listening to their proposal. I'm sure he had some timeouts so that he could stare at himself in the mirror and tweet.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post

Oh my god, at this point I'd rather be watching The Bachelorette with my girlfriend... And no I'm not suicidal.
          There's just about as much drama on the Bachelorette as there is with Bosh right now.

Comment

Yeah, I'm just waiting for Bosh to find out that the Knicks are also macking on Amare and then Bosh will confront the Knicks, tell them he's hurt that they would do that to him while all the other teams courting Bosh watch from a distant window and talk about how much they'd like to beat the hell out of Dolan for breaking their love's heart like that... Ugh, you got me, I've already been forced to sit through two episodes of that crap show.

Comment

Yeah, I'm just waiting for Bosh to find out that the Knicks are also macking on Amare and then Bosh will confront the Knicks, tell them he's hurt that they would do that to him while all the other teams courting Bosh watch from a distant window and talk about how much they'd like to beat the hell out of Dolan for breaking their love's heart like that... Ugh, you got me, I've already been forced to sit through two episodes of that crap show.
              LMAO Apollo.

BTW, you guys are being mean. My source tells me 13 minutes were spent on getting a good amount of popcorn ready, another 30 on the proposal, and the remaining hour and 57 minutes on watching The A-Team. It's a decent movie so no doubt he'd be excited.

Comment

Probably listening to their proposal. I'm sure he had some timeouts so that he could stare at himself in the mirror and tweet.
                Absolutely what I think RuPaul was doing in that meeting all while doing his favourite impersonation of the line from Pretty Woman where he says their going to need alot of sucking up to get him. What an ass RuPaul is.
                I hope he enjoys the crap out of being sucked up to and tweets the shit out of his phone, gets his deal anywher but Toronto and then FALLS FLAT ON HIS UGLY FACE!!!
                By the way this just in from the media whore himself..." The main reason I cut my dreadlocks off was to donate them to my new forehead girl!!

Comment

Quixotic wrote: View Post
                  LMAO Apollo.

BTW, you guys are being mean. My source tells me 13 minutes were spent on getting a good amount of popcorn ready, another 30 on the proposal, and the remaining hour and 57 minutes on watching The A-Team. It's a decent movie so no doubt he'd be excited.
                  Okay, we finally disagree. The A-Team was mildly entertaining, but I wouldn't call it a decent movie. I could write an essay on the plotholes and ridiculousness of the story.

My wife enjoyed it, but that's another story.
                  Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
                  Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Did the main man himself make a cameo appearance in the movie?

Moving on to keep this on target:

Finished with the Knicks. Another impressive one. I'm starving!
                    Source: Chris Bosh's Twitter Site

Apparently nearly 3 hours of dedicated attention by dozens of people isn't even enough to put a dent in his appetite.
                    Last edited by Apollo; Fri Jul 2, 2010, 06:27 PM.

Comment

Tim W. wrote: View Post
                      Okay, we finally disagree. The A-Team was mildly entertaining, but I wouldn't call it a decent movie. I could write an essay on the plotholes and ridiculousness of the story.

My wife enjoyed it, but that's another story.
                      Finally disagree eh? I thought we already disagreed on Bargnani.

Most movies would not exist without those plotholes. And hey, any movie that has a completely ridiculous falling tank joke is automatically decent in my book.

Comment

if bosh chooses the knicks with out anybody going there with him i will be extremely mad. it will show every one once and for all that bosh is an attention whore
                        ya dun noe

Comment

I read a piece today, somewhere, where the Knicks presentation to LBJ concentrated on how they could make him the most money of any (I couldnt get my fingers in my throat any deeper). They even extrapolated (somehow!) what comparable numbers would be in the other suitor cities. Wonder how the presentation went with regard to the type of team they could put together.

Anyway, my guess is they may have "extrapolated" some more numbers for Mr. Bosh and he went all googly-eyed. Cant wait to see the video he shot on those discussions...or did Dolan promise to smash the cameras if they tried to do any filming.

Bosh & Amare in the front court? Nice. D'Antoni must have promised to change NBA basketball.

Comment

Hassan wrote: View Post
                            if bosh chooses the knicks with out anybody going there with him i will be extremely mad. it will show every one once and for all that bosh is an attention whore
                            Or that NYC is a very, very good city for someone with money to live in? I still <3 Toronto because that's where I grew up, but I can tell you there's no city in North America I'd rather be than NYC. If the Knicks hadn't been such a sorry ass team the last however long, they'd be a top destination for FAs every year.

Don't forget, McGrady went to Orlando thinking he'd play with both Grant Hill and Tim Duncan. Duncan backed out after McGrady committed and Hill got injured. Shit happens.

Comment

He was probably helping Walsh and dantoni set up there Twitter page,and begging them to follow him.

Comment

Working...
                              X