Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

Thread: Bosh Meeting with Knicks Lasted 2hrs 40min...

  1. #1
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    435
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default Bosh Meeting with Knicks Lasted 2hrs 40min...

    Bosh leaves after over 2 hrs and 40 min meeting with Knicks. Asked if he's excited: "Man you should have seen me in there. I'm more excited than I was yesterday."
    Linky: Twitter

  2. #2
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,411
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default



    Oh my god, at this point I'd rather be watching The Bachelorette with my girlfriend... And no I'm not suicidal.

  3. #3
    Raptors Republic Rookie
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    T.O
    Posts
    11
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    What the heck was he doing with the owners?

  4. #4
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,411
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Probably listening to their proposal. I'm sure he had some timeouts so that he could stare at himself in the mirror and tweet.

  5. #5
    Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Almonte
    Posts
    4,295
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post


    Oh my god, at this point I'd rather be watching The Bachelorette with my girlfriend... And no I'm not suicidal.
    There's just about as much drama on the Bachelorette as there is with Bosh right now.

  6. #6
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,411
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Yeah, I'm just waiting for Bosh to find out that the Knicks are also macking on Amare and then Bosh will confront the Knicks, tell them he's hurt that they would do that to him while all the other teams courting Bosh watch from a distant window and talk about how much they'd like to beat the hell out of Dolan for breaking their love's heart like that... Ugh, you got me, I've already been forced to sit through two episodes of that crap show.

  7. #7
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,176
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Yeah, I'm just waiting for Bosh to find out that the Knicks are also macking on Amare and then Bosh will confront the Knicks, tell them he's hurt that they would do that to him while all the other teams courting Bosh watch from a distant window and talk about how much they'd like to beat the hell out of Dolan for breaking their love's heart like that... Ugh, you got me, I've already been forced to sit through two episodes of that crap show.
    LMAO Apollo.

    BTW, you guys are being mean. My source tells me 13 minutes were spent on getting a good amount of popcorn ready, another 30 on the proposal, and the remaining hour and 57 minutes on watching The A-Team. It's a decent movie so no doubt he'd be excited.

  8. #8
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    698
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Probably listening to their proposal. I'm sure he had some timeouts so that he could stare at himself in the mirror and tweet.
    Absolutely what I think RuPaul was doing in that meeting all while doing his favourite impersonation of the line from Pretty Woman where he says their going to need alot of sucking up to get him. What an ass RuPaul is.
    I hope he enjoys the crap out of being sucked up to and tweets the shit out of his phone, gets his deal anywher but Toronto and then FALLS FLAT ON HIS UGLY FACE!!!
    By the way this just in from the media whore himself..." The main reason I cut my dreadlocks off was to donate them to my new forehead girl!!

  9. #9
    Raptors Republic Superstar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    4,942
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Quixotic wrote: View Post
    LMAO Apollo.

    BTW, you guys are being mean. My source tells me 13 minutes were spent on getting a good amount of popcorn ready, another 30 on the proposal, and the remaining hour and 57 minutes on watching The A-Team. It's a decent movie so no doubt he'd be excited.
    Okay, we finally disagree. The A-Team was mildly entertaining, but I wouldn't call it a decent movie. I could write an essay on the plotholes and ridiculousness of the story.

    My wife enjoyed it, but that's another story.

  10. #10
    Administrator Apollo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    12,411
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default


    Did the main man himself make a cameo appearance in the movie?

    Moving on to keep this on target:

    Finished with the Knicks. Another impressive one. I'm starving!
    Source: Chris Bosh's Twitter Site

    Apparently nearly 3 hours of dedicated attention by dozens of people isn't even enough to put a dent in his appetite.
    Last edited by Apollo; Fri Jul 2nd, 2010 at 06:27 PM.

  11. #11
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,176
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Tim W. wrote: View Post
    Okay, we finally disagree. The A-Team was mildly entertaining, but I wouldn't call it a decent movie. I could write an essay on the plotholes and ridiculousness of the story.

    My wife enjoyed it, but that's another story.
    Finally disagree eh? I thought we already disagreed on Bargnani.

    Most movies would not exist without those plotholes. And hey, any movie that has a completely ridiculous falling tank joke is automatically decent in my book.

  12. #12
    Raptors Republic Starter Hassan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Guelph,ON
    Posts
    463
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    if bosh chooses the knicks with out anybody going there with him i will be extremely mad. it will show every one once and for all that bosh is an attention whore

  13. #13
    Raptors Republic Veteran Bendit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    5,648
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    I read a piece today, somewhere, where the Knicks presentation to LBJ concentrated on how they could make him the most money of any (I couldnt get my fingers in my throat any deeper). They even extrapolated (somehow!) what comparable numbers would be in the other suitor cities. Wonder how the presentation went with regard to the type of team they could put together.

    Anyway, my guess is they may have "extrapolated" some more numbers for Mr. Bosh and he went all googly-eyed. Cant wait to see the video he shot on those discussions...or did Dolan promise to smash the cameras if they tried to do any filming.

    Bosh & Amare in the front court? Nice. D'Antoni must have promised to change NBA basketball.

  14. #14
    Raptors Republic All-Star
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    1,176
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Hassan wrote: View Post
    if bosh chooses the knicks with out anybody going there with him i will be extremely mad. it will show every one once and for all that bosh is an attention whore
    Or that NYC is a very, very good city for someone with money to live in? I still <3 Toronto because that's where I grew up, but I can tell you there's no city in North America I'd rather be than NYC. If the Knicks hadn't been such a sorry ass team the last however long, they'd be a top destination for FAs every year.

    Don't forget, McGrady went to Orlando thinking he'd play with both Grant Hill and Tim Duncan. Duncan backed out after McGrady committed and Hill got injured. Shit happens.

  15. #15
    Raptors Republic Rookie Greatkrom420's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Lethbridge ab
    Posts
    64
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    He was probably helping Walsh and dantoni set up there Twitter page,and begging them to follow him.

  16. #16
    Raptors Republic Rookie AJM's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    60
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Well Knicks had two full seasons to prepare themselves for these meeting; they had enough time to build a rocket let alone preparing for a meeting with Bosh.

  17. #17
    Raptors Republic Superstar Hotshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    2,559
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    They probably told him that he can have as many cameo's as he want on the David Letterman show.

  18. #18
    Raptors Republic Veteran LBF's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Hamilton,ON a.k.a. The Hammer!
    Posts
    5,331
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Quote Apollo wrote: View Post
    Yeah, I'm just waiting for Bosh to find out that the Knicks are also macking on Amare and then Bosh will confront the Knicks, tell them he's hurt that they would do that to him while all the other teams courting Bosh watch from a distant window and talk about how much they'd like to beat the hell out of Dolan for breaking their love's heart like that... Ugh, you got me, I've already been forced to sit through two episodes of that crap show.
    that's all i needed to know to not watch that show. thankyou.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

    Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

  19. #19
    Raptors Republic Starter
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    221
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Bosh might have enjoyed getting various parts of his anatomy stroked for a good 3 hrs, but once Knicks fans clue into the fact that Bosh can't lead them to the promised land, I suspect he's going to regret being "The Man" at MSG.

    Being unpopular in Toronto is NOTHING compared to being unpopular in NYC.

  20. #20
    Raptors Republic Starter drizz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    277
    Post Thanks / Like

    Default

    Wade also came out of a 2hr meeting with the Knicks and was "intrigued" .

    The Knicks are up to something.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •