Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bosh Meeting with Knicks Lasted 2hrs 40min...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well Knicks had two full seasons to prepare themselves for these meeting; they had enough time to build a rocket let alone preparing for a meeting with Bosh.

Comment

They probably told him that he can have as many cameo's as he want on the David Letterman show.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        Yeah, I'm just waiting for Bosh to find out that the Knicks are also macking on Amare and then Bosh will confront the Knicks, tell them he's hurt that they would do that to him while all the other teams courting Bosh watch from a distant window and talk about how much they'd like to beat the hell out of Dolan for breaking their love's heart like that... Ugh, you got me, I've already been forced to sit through two episodes of that crap show.
        that's all i needed to know to not watch that show. thankyou.
        If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Bosh might have enjoyed getting various parts of his anatomy stroked for a good 3 hrs, but once Knicks fans clue into the fact that Bosh can't lead them to the promised land, I suspect he's going to regret being "The Man" at MSG.

Being unpopular in Toronto is NOTHING compared to being unpopular in NYC.

Comment

Wade also came out of a 2hr meeting with the Knicks and was "intrigued" .

The Knicks are up to something.

Comment

drizz wrote: View Post
              Wade also came out of a 2hr meeting with the Knicks and was "intrigued" .

The Knicks are up to something.
              Stock options in Comcast.

Comment

AJM wrote: View Post
                Well Knicks had two full seasons to prepare themselves for these meeting; they had enough time to build a rocket let alone preparing for a meeting with Bosh.
                You made me laugh milk out of my nose!

Comment

Avg. Life of this Car

First, Im new to this forum and glad to be here.
                  I've been simply reading on this forum without any posts for the past 2 years.

Avg. Life of this Car (this car named BOSH)

This may be a rumor or actual information: But please consider the following:

1) The Bosh sports Car was the hotest prior to the Allstar break
                  2) Something happend to this car, where the car didnt perform as well after the Allstar Break
                  3) The Owners of the Bosh Car-- through exper mechanics calculated that this car at most has 2 good years left in it. Thus keep it if the value is good. If not, let it go.

THE RESALE VALUE OF THE BOSH SPORTS CAR is truly known only by its original owners;

Comment

lmao the Knicks. This guy is a such a diva. Soft twitter whore.

Comment

Working...
                    X