Mick Jagger: World Cup Angel Of Death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mick Jagger: World Cup Angel Of Death

Elderly rock 'n' roll performer Mick Jagger has supported three different countries during his stay in South Africa and all three have crashed out of the World Cup when in his presence. Clearly he is the 2010 World Cup's Angel of Death. Let's look at the evidence.

[Photos: Mick Jagger at the World Cup]
    cont on link including more photos of Mick his son and a couple of Mick's young female friends

http://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/wor...urn=sow,253264
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

As long as he doesn't support Deutschland then I'm a happy camper. Hopefully he'll be wearing Spanish garb on Wednesday when they meet for the semi-finals.

Comment

doc naismith wrote: View Post
      as long as he doesn't support deutschland then i'm a happy camper. Hopefully he'll be wearing spanish garb on wednesday when they meet for the semi-finals.
      lol
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Working...
      X