Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This Is Getting A Little Ridiculous:Wade & Bosh Eat Together For 3rd Day In A Row

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Is Getting A Little Ridiculous:Wade & Bosh Eat Together For 3rd Day In A Row

"The Heat's Dwyane Wade and Raptors' Chris Bosh dined together in Chicago for the third straight day on Saturday. The two NBA free agents had brunch at Sixteen in Trump Tower, which is where Bosh was staying while in town to meet with the Bulls.

On Friday, Wade and Bosh had dinner at Table Fifty-Two in the Gold Coast, according to chef Art Smith. They had a late dinner at Gibsons on Rush St. on Thursday."
    full article HERE

whoever says they won't sign together is starting to sound a bit idiotic now.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

I will laugh really hard when Wade ditches Bosh and decides to join Amar'e in New York

Comment

I'll tell you what ridiculous is, it's people going ape shit over stupid little bullshit like this. WHO FUCKIN' CARES?! It's just a couple of buds having dinner, it's not like they get a chance from September to June so what's the big deal if they do it a few times in July? Get over it and on with your lives!

Comment

It smacks of rainbow pride if you ask me. I don't have dinner with my friends, I have a beer with them.
        The affair is getting torrid between these two. Guess they're trying each other out before they get serious and long term. In the 'Windy City' there appears to be a lot of blowing going on.
        Oh snap! Gossip, son!!

Comment

Working...
        X