Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Re-build Time ?

Raptors Republic Starter rdiaz101's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Bendit wrote: View Post
    Just came across the thread...had to chuckle...many of us were on the "woe is us" wagon. Suicide watch has subsided a bit I think.

Ha ha yeah i was really pissed when i started this thread, but its only been two wins and they are playing like thy should have been playing all year.

Let's see how they do in the next 60 games that R left. How they do agaisnt the elite teams in the conference, the ATL game should be epic next week ! I expect them to win these next 2 games.

Raptors Republic All-Star brothersteve's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote rdiaz101 wrote: View Post
    Ha ha yeah i was really pissed when i started this thread, but its only been two wins and they are playing like thy should have been playing all year.

Let's see how they do in the next 60 games that R left. How they do agaisnt the elite teams in the conference, the ATL game should be epic next week ! I expect them to win these next 2 games.
    They pushed themselves into 2 more must wins games with their crappy play and poor coaching.

The Atlanta game should have been a "not required to win" game against someone expected to finish higher than you in the standings. Now the Raps have to show up if they have anything resembling team pride.
    The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Thread Information