X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

barkingclam wrote: View Post
    Woah woah wait a minute...

Don't you drag 4 Korners into this
    LOL my bad i take it back 4 Korners is the shit ! ....i heard him play "juicy" when the Raps are on Offence .
    "Hello, Hello !.....You Play to Win the GAME!!"

Herm Edwards

Comment

rdiaz101 wrote: View Post
      Are u reading my post or what????? I SAID THATS NOT POSSIBLE !!!!! Wow quit being an annnoying know it all troll !!
      I hit every point to establish that the very idea of wanting to reload is a horrible one. Dealing Bosh right now probably would not net the best pay off either.

Trolls attack people but I am dissecting an idea. If you don't share my view then I respect that but I don't have to agree with it.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
        I hit every point to establish that the very idea of wanting to reload is a horrible one. Dealing Bosh right now probably would not net the best pay off either.

Trolls attack people but I am dissecting an idea. If you don't share my view then I respect that but I don't have to agree with it.
        OK it just seemed like u werent reading all of my posts . I know we cant trade everyone and fire the staff. raps have to work it out like every team in the league does. Its just frustrating as fan to watch this.

But as a fan i will continue to support whoever they have on the team because thats what i have been doing for the last 14 years !!

Herm Edwards

Comment

I'm with you on being frustrated. I just seem to remember all the debacles of Raptors past involving overreaction. Right now they're only a half game out of 8th seed and through the worst portion of their 82 game schedule. They have 61 games left on tap and that's a long time. There is a lot of time for these players to come together and in the meantime if they can hang around 9th to 11th in the standings then they've given themselves a strong chance at the post season. If anyone has to go I think its Jay at this point BUT I think there is still hope for him if he's willing to change his approach. He can't be the player's friend, he needs to be their boss. He needs to ask for more and there need to be consequences when his guys don't deliver on his on-court requests. That's just my thoughts 21 games in...

Comment

What a difference a couple of games make!!

Just came across the thread...had to chuckle...many of us were on the "woe is us" wagon. Suicide watch has subsided a bit I think.

Comment

Bendit wrote: View Post
              Just came across the thread...had to chuckle...many of us were on the "woe is us" wagon. Suicide watch has subsided a bit I think.

Ha ha yeah i was really pissed when i started this thread, but its only been two wins and they are playing like thy should have been playing all year.

Let's see how they do in the next 60 games that R left. How they do agaisnt the elite teams in the conference, the ATL game should be epic next week ! I expect them to win these next 2 games.

Herm Edwards

Comment

rdiaz101 wrote: View Post
                Ha ha yeah i was really pissed when i started this thread, but its only been two wins and they are playing like thy should have been playing all year.

Let's see how they do in the next 60 games that R left. How they do agaisnt the elite teams in the conference, the ATL game should be epic next week ! I expect them to win these next 2 games.
                They pushed themselves into 2 more must wins games with their crappy play and poor coaching.

The Atlanta game should have been a "not required to win" game against someone expected to finish higher than you in the standings. Now the Raps have to show up if they have anything resembling team pride.
                The best Raptors discussion board is at Raptors Republic.

Stephen Brotherston, Pro Bball Report

Comment

Working...
                X