Proposal - Raptors/Cleveland S&T

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Proposal - Raptors/Cleveland S&T

I've never done one of these mock trades before, nevertheless I thought I'd give it a shot since it appears Cleveland and LeBron are trying to convince Bosh to go there and I'm waiting for the first World Cup Semi-Final to start. No idea if this would work under the cap or whatever, but I'll give it a shot, this is what I would want in return and would do back flips if this came to fruition.

Toronto Receives:
    Anderson Varejao(8.6 PPG/7.6 RPG)
    Antwan Jamison(15.8 PPG/7.7 RPG)
    Mo Williams(15.8 PPG/5.8 APG)
    First round pick
    Draft Rights to Sasha Kaun or Christian Eyenga

Cleveland Receives:
    Chris Bosh(24 PPG/10 RPG)
    Jose Calderon(10.3 PPG/5.9 APG)
    Hedo Turkoglu(11.4 PPG/4.6 RPG/4.1 APG)

Once again, no idea if that's even possible under the salary caps, if Cleveland is taking back more or whatever, but if this deal is possible I would use every ounce of my GM savy and large collar to push this onto Cleveland if they really want Bosh and more importantly want LeBron to stay, with of course a very generous pass first point guard.

Why do we want Jamison and Varejao now that we have amir resigned, davis and alabi drafted?

It's not as if the contracts you have coming back are much/if any better than the ones going out either

Comment

I actually would rather have Turkoglu and Calderon more than Jamison and Mo Williams. So, no.
      Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
      Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Working...
      X