Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Oakley Says Dwight Howard is Embarassing Patrick Ewing

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...&csp=obnetwork

NBA star Charles Oakley has no unspoken thoughts which makes him such a coveted interview.

In this entertaining talk with Sid Rosenberg on WQAM in Miami, he dogs Dwight Howard, takes a cheap shot at Isiah Thomas and explains why Scottie Pippen helped make the band better.

Here are some excerpts:

Dwight Howard: "Dwight Howard is embarrassing Patrick (Ewing) if you ask me. He doesn't have a ball player's mind. And they tell me he is one of the best centers in the game.... He wouldn't have even made the league ten years ago. He would be on the bench.... They say he won't listen. Dwight won't listen. How can you not listen to Patrick Ewing?"

Rosenberg saying he is friends with Thomas: "Not too many people like Isiah these days. You ain't gay are you?… If you see a man kiss me, I better be in my casket." He did say Thomas was in the top two point guards of all-time.

Scottie Pippen: "He's the best athlete all-around ever to play in the NBA. Tell me somebody who can do what he could do for 48 minutes on the basketball court... Michael was the singer and Scottie was the drummer. The didn't need no backup singers."

Sorry if this has already been posted, I just recently came across this article from June, just another excerpt of Oak being Oak. I find it interesting that he says Pippen is the best all-round athlete to ever play in the NBA? , and I'm sure he's heard complaints about Dwight from talking to Ewing.
Working...
X