Thread: Bosh Needs to Hurry Up & Make Up His Mind

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Bosh Needs to Hurry Up & Make Up His Mind

This has gone on for waaaay too long. I want everything pertaining to Bosh right now be over and done with so we can waste our energy talking about what really matters. The 2010-11 Toronto Raptors.

If there's someone right now who's enjoying this it has to be Hedo because fans are too entrenched with Bosh and what he decides he's going to do next. So much that most of us seem to not be too worried about what happens to Turkoglu now.

Don't get me wrong, I'm excited about the future and what the rest of the summer holds for this organization, but if feels like we've been beating the dead "Bosh" horse now for far too long since he officially became a free agent.

Enough already Chris, make up your damn mind.

Post Thanks / Like

The funniest thing about all this is that at first I was kind of against the idea of a summit with the 3 of them.

But now? I want the NBA to force them to get together and make up their damn minds.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Easy Doc!

According to reports I saw on ESPN (no, I don't have the link), LeBron was expected to announce his decision on Thursday. If Bosh is waiting for LeBron (and there's plenty of people who feel that he is) then I don't expect to hear from him any sooner.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

If Bosh decides on Chicago or Miami, I think it'd be funny if the headline announcing it reads: "Houston, we have a problem!"

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I don't think Bosh really understands the position of power that he's in. If he's proactive and makes a sign-and-trade to Chicago work (basically tells Chicago to cave to the Noah demands), one of Wade or James will follow him to Chicago. Same thing is true of New Jersey. But if he waits, he may find himself being the guy left out in the cold with very few options.

Raptors Republic Superstar TheGloveinRapsUniform's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Im actually happy that this hasnt concluded yet. Because the more this thing drags on, the more the possibility that Bosh might be railroaded to accept either less money, or trade to a team that he doesnt like just to get his extra 30mil.

I think what some of us here dont realize is that Bosh is screwing us over more than VC did. Ill explain this further in another thread.

Raptors Republic Rookie Tortacular's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote tbihis wrote: View Post
    Im actually happy that this hasnt concluded yet. Because the more this thing drags on, the more the possibility that Bosh might be railroaded to accept either less money, or trade to a team that he doesnt like just to get his extra 30mil.

I think what some of us here dont realize is that Bosh is screwing us over more than VC did. Ill explain this further in another thread.
    How so? Bosh never quit on the floor in a way that was so blatant it was impossible to get anything of value for him.
    You can find me on Twitter.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

It's been six days

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Thursday they can officially sign their new deals so I would expect alot more activity at this point. Lets just pray BC doesnt let Bosh re-sign with us as his "fallback" plan. Judging from our draft picks, I'm assuming this would not happen..

Post Thanks / Like

thursday is the special day when we say bye bye to bosh FOREVER!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote BoxMan wrote: View Post
    thursday is the special day when we say bye bye to bosh FOREVER!

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Multipaul wrote: View Post
    Alright Multipaul, we get the point. You dislike Bosh. Please keep your shenanigans to one thread (RuPaul Chant?) and not everywhere else on the forums please. Thank you.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Alright Multipaul, we get the point. You dislike Bosh. Please keep your shenanigans to one thread (RuPaul Chant?) and not everywhere else on the forums please. Thank you.
    OK, I just thought others might appreciate that picture. My bad Doc.

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I think the pic is hilarious, keep up the good work multipaul.

Post Thanks / Like

chrisbosh
    Today is a GREAT day!
    7 minutes ago via UberTwitter

Hmmmm.

Raptors Republic Veteran Bendit's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Tortacular wrote: View Post
    How so? Bosh never quit on the floor in a way that was so blatant it was impossible to get anything of value for him.
    My comment is about the Vince powerplay to have himself traded. I blame the return entirely on Raptor management. I still find it incredulous that Rod Thorn took this team to the cleaners so severely he must have hypnotized Babcock & Peddie simultaneously.
    They did not have the balls to sit Carter and shame him publicly seeing as how he was destined to leave. This would have not just accomplished the above (and possibly have him perform until he left) but also send a message to other teams that we were not about to be rolled for 25 cents on the dollar. We would wait. Babcock et al not only did not get 25c on the buck but actually took a net net loss for the franchise setting it back in multiple ways.

I have no way of knowing this, but Bosh, because of his impending f/a status had no reason to behave the way Vince did... but may have negatively impacted on the team subtlely at the end to prevent a trip to the playoffs and make his departure easier with the fans. Its conspiratorial I understand.. but we may yet find out if this is true once he leaves the team entirely.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I think you give Thorn too much credit. Babcock deserves a lot of the blame for being a shitty GM. It would've been nice to glue Carter to the bench for the remainder of his contract. Expensive, but wholly satisfying, I would think.

Post Thanks / Like

that pic really scares me

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Dinger wrote: View Post
    I think the pic is hilarious, keep up the good work multipaul.
    thanx bro

Thread Information