Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Amir Friday Signing Celebration Invitation

Toronto in 24 hours....... 9 minutes ago via TweetDeck

Look's like I'm having a signing celebration on Friday on a rooftop patio in Toronto.....Who wants to come? 7 minutes ago via TweetDeck
    http://twitter.com/IamAmirJohnson
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

I think a couple people here should crash it with all the charts, stats and comparison graphs that they've posted.
    Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

at scallywags?

http://www.scallywags.net/parties.php

don't be a cheapskate Amir

Comment

This guy really is a breath of fresh air, and him "inviting" his fans to his signing ceremony, even if tongue in cheek, shows what a lively, infectious and fun personality he has. Add that to the fact that he squeezes every possible ounce of production out of an undersized (but not under-hearted) frame, and you have the type of guy you can build around, among others. And something tells me that his new stature in the league, on the strength of his free agent contract and likely starting role, will have a bit of an effect on the referees. I think they'll be slightly less prone to whistle him for some of the borderline calls from now on. Before, he was just some kid, some backup, but now he might be treated a wee bit better. Anyone agree?

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
          I think a couple people here should crash it with all the charts, stats and comparison graphs that they've posted.
          Lol, all the moronic stats going against the signing of a 23 year old immensely talented player. If he would have declared for the draft this year he'd be a College Junior. Instead, he's an NBA vet who has yet to scratch the surface.

Comment

yeaaaaaaaaaaa i hope im invited
            ya dun noe

Comment

Partay! with the young gunz!

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                I'll bring the white board. PAR-tay.
                http://twitter.com/Liston

Comment

Someone might want to find out where it is and the time of the event then post it on the forum in case anyone wants to attend.
                  Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
                  Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

I am definitely attending, it better be a no Turk's allowed party.

Comment

DaBlenda wrote: View Post
                      at scallywags?

http://www.scallywags.net/parties.php

don't be a cheapskate Amir
                      Lol, I hope you are joking, but I think Amir wants regular Joes to see him because this place would not scare away regular ppl with the price of Cristals. He feels that he should connect with as many fans from Toronto as possible.

Comment

Working...
                      X