Bucher's Tweet Causes More Trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mess wrote: View Post
    What happened was RealGM wrote an article based on this tweet by Ric Bucher:

which he has clarified:

http://twitter.com/RicBucher
    So is Bucher calling it, or is this yet another member of the sports media f-ing with us?

I would actually be very surprised if, after all the suggestions that the Heat have nothing the Raps want, suddenly we turn around and give the S&T to them when from Toronto's perspective there are much better deals to be found.

Also, I know Miami has one of Toronto's 1sts that they'd give back, but where would the other one come from? Another late 1st pick? Statistically, what are the odds of a pick like that benefitting us?

Getting Chalmers presumes giving up Calderon, I hope. I wonder what else BC might have cooking.

Comment

An article by Broussard that lists an update time of about an hour ago says this:

"Toronto, however, will not cooperate in a sign-and-trade with Miami, which has no players in whom the Raptors are interested, according to sources."

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=5357607

Meanwhile, Bucher is saying the EXACT opposite on Twitter? All we need now is for another ESPN insider to say Bosh is going to Chicago and then another one to say he's going to Houston. Then, no matter what happens, ESPN can say they broke the story first.

What a crock.

Comment

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
        Great day today because he just had a threesome with Wade and Lebron the night before.
        I think we know who the chick was in that threesome.

Comment

snkrfrkr wrote: View Post
          Anything that can get rid of Jose is a good deal IMHO. I know a lot of ppl are down on him but, i still hope Beasley is included in any trade.
          Since Calderon was one of the few Raptors who actually had an overall positive effect while on the floor, I'm not sure why anything that gets rid of Calderon would be a good deal. People have started vastly underrating what Calderon brings to the team because he's become a lightening rod for what's wrong with the team. He's not.

Besides, the ONLY real problem with Calderon is his defense, yet you have no problem trading for Beasley. I don't really understand this contradiction.
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

OzRapFan wrote: View Post
            Great day today because he just had a threesome with Wade and Lebron the night before.
            well they must have after the 5 dinner dates they had.
            If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
            X