Heat Plan B: Andre Miller

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heat Plan B: Andre Miller

Adrien Wojnarowski at Yahoo Sports is reporting that the Heat are still trying to recruit LeBron, but:

"As a possible contingency plan if they don’t get James, the Heat are planning to pursue the Portland Trail Blazers’ Andre Miller in a trade to play point guard for the team, a source said. The Heat could absorb Miller’s salary into their cap space. The Heat have had trade conversations since before the draft about sending point guard Mario Chalmers and a first-round pick to Portland for shooting guard Rudy Fernandez, according to a source. It’s possible the talks have now expanded with Heat forward Michael Beasley and Miller."

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_yl...wadebosh070610

ok, i'm not ahuge fan of miller adn think he's overrATED and over paid. but, i mean fernandez(backing up wade or sf) and miller with wade and bosh are they over the cap?

or can they still sign a decent centre or fill it in with cheap young talent or the risky way with old vets looking for a ring?

i have a feeling were going to start hearing about guys like t-mac wanting to go to mia.
    If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

If they acquire Miller and Fernandez they will not be over the cap. Especially if they were able to trade Chalmers and Beasley in the process.

Comment

Working...
      X