• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Am Calling Here Right Now - Playoffs For Raps in 2010-11

Yes you read it right.

Why not I am on a hot streak

1. Johnson signing call

June 26, 2010
    Do The Raptors Have A Deal With Amir Johnson?

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...highlight=deal

2. Bosh to Miami

May 30, 2010
    I Am Sensing If Bosh Leaves He Will Be Going to Miami

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...hlight=sensing

Why The Raptors Might Not Want to Take Back A TPE In A Bosh Deal

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/sh...ight=Buddahfan

Might as well double down

Raptors to make the playoffs in 2010-11, you betcha'

Explanations for call to come during October.
    Last edited by Buddahfan; Wed Jul 7, 2010, 10:12 PM.
    Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
    Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

While we are here, I predict Heat to miss the playoffs next year

Comment

insight_tor wrote: View Post
      While we are here, I predict Heat to miss the playoffs next year
      Heh rook. You have no history here of calling anything of import correctly so we will ignore your comment above.

Anyway I predict I will be correct on this call as I was on the other two.

If I am not then you can blast away.
      Avatar: Riverboat Coffee House 134 Yorkville Ave. billboard of upcoming entertainers - Circa 1960s

Memories some so sweet, indeed

Larger Photo of the avatar

“As a captain, I played furiously. I drew a lot of fouls, but I brought everything I had to every practice and to every game. I left everything on the court because I simply wanted the team to win”
      Quote from well known personality who led their high school team to a state championship.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post
        Heh rook. You have no history here of calling anything of import correctly so we will ignore your comment above.

Common now .... I said Triano is not an NBA head coach material from day one, and this is still true even today.

Comment

Hedo and Bargs will play in the All-star team.

Comment

Wow, how did you know? Raps resigning Amir, and Bosh going to Miami, I never would have guessed. Profound.

Comment

dykers wrote: View Post
              Wow, how did you know? Raps resigning Amir, and Bosh going to Miami, I never would have guessed. Profound.
              It's almost as if Nostradamus himself has possessed Buddha's body.

Comment

Buddahfan wrote: View Post

Give me a break, your predictions are just logic. Man it must of taken you 2500 guesses to get a logistical scenario right I guess, because if you did it all the time you wouldn't be bragging like a girl scout selling her first bag of cookies.

Comment

Marz wrote: View Post
                  It's almost as if Nostradamus himself has possessed Buddha's body.
                  next thing he'll be telling us is james will be announcing his decision on espn tomorrow night

Comment

Buddahfan, can I have your autograph?

Comment

Before the fine little details on Bosh deal announced, I will just like to point out that I did make a prediction that we are going to get from Miami almost the exact thing we got from T-mac which in this case will be our first round pick back or we will get nothing at alll.

All those packaged players that people were salivating for and thought we were going to get for CB4 was and is a pipe dream as well as thinking that Colangelo had any leverage in these talks at all is simply laughable.

Comment

From now on all forum topics, news articles, and even player quotes should 1st be verified by Buddahfan for their authenticity.

He is truely omnipresent.

Comment

With all due respect I totally disagree. The Raptors will be awful this year. At best they can hope for status quo, while most of the teams in our division (if not conference) will improve.

Comment

Copywryter wrote: View Post
                            With all due respect I totally disagree. The Raptors will be awful this year. At best they can hope for status quo, while most of the teams in our division (if not conference) will improve.
                            I agree, we are going to look like the Minnesota Timberwolves after KG left town.

Comment

dykers wrote: View Post
                              this coming from a guy with michael beasley as his avatar.

anyways, wow no way,c someone with actual preminitions omg!

you're not on a hot streak your just saying what everyone's thinking.

right now i'm thinking you should tell us when something isn't so obvious is going to happen like where carlos boozer is going to sign or david lee.
                              If Your Uncle Jack Helped You Off An Elephant, Would You Help Your Uncle Jack Off An Elephant?

Sometimes, I like to buy a book on CD and listen to it, while reading music.

Comment

Working...
                              X