Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFFICIAL: Bosh Signing With Miami (No Sign-and-Trade?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jeff_hostetler wrote: View Post
    That's strange...I just tried posting a message making a metaphor for how the mass flooding of new trade proposals in the event we get a huge TPE "gift card" would be akin to the force of the well that's been spewing oil into the gulf like a volcano for the past two and a half months (the total spill is now nearly the equivalent of 20 exxon valdez') and i got temporarily denied access to the forums, and the message was never posted.
    Our apologies jeff. We were down for about 30 minutes due to a glitch. Sorry about that.

http://raptorsrepublic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2791

Comment

Realist wrote: View Post
      All I know is that twitter whore RuPaul can shove those fucking Belgain waffles he had for breakfast up his candy ass!

Simply. Amazing.

Comment

Watch the announcement via ESPN in 5 minutes at 12:30pm.

Link: http://espn.go.com/

Comment

no worries...i just thought it was an interesting coincidence.

Comment

This is exactly the situation I was praying and hoping wouldn't end up happening. If BC takes Beasley back what will the Raps do?. Like is it even possible he can be made into a trade chip... last season most of the league turned their noses to the notion of taking him on. Where do you guy rank this on the shit meter for the Craptors if this deal ends up being a blunder.

Comment

Hotshot wrote: View Post
              Getting a trade exception is the equivelent of getting a socks for your birthday.
              but sometimes you really really need new socks!
              "They're going to have to rename the whole conference after us: Toronto Raptors 2014-2015 Northern Conference Champions" ~ ezzbee Dec. 2014

"I guess I got a little carried away there" ~ ezzbee Apr. 2015

"We only have one rule on this team. What is that rule? E.L.E. That's right's, E.L.E, and what does E.L.E. stand for? EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY. Right there up on the wall, because this isn't just a basketball team, this is a lifestyle. ~ Jackie Moon

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                What comments? All we have to go on are unnamed sources close to the players who are familiar with the situation.
                Please read all my message, I said "If CB4 will .... "

Comment

Bosh just said "No Sign-and-Trade" WOW ... that hurts.

bruce_arthur
                  Bosh just said no sign-and-trade. If not, disaster for the Raptors.

Comment

Wade apparently just said the Raptors didn't want to do a sign-and-trade with Miami.

Comment

He walked away from 30 million?

According to Carefoot's post, he walked away from the 6 yr. No sign and trade.

Comment

Bosh: "It's not about the money"

Comment

Bosh transcribed by Rhettmatic from the RealGM:

"That's the business. You're always going to have contact with them. I have contact with people in Toronto all the time. It's pretty much my second home. To leave that has been difficult, even throughout this whole process. But we've been talking. Jarrett Jack is one of my good friends. He's the point guard there. It wasn't just me disappearing. We talked and everything and I let them know how I felt, all the time."

Comment

Wow Colangelo you messed up now! if you don't get nothing back then pack your bags and get outta here.

Comment

Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
                              Bosh: "It's not about the money"
                              So... it's not about the money and it's not about being the No. 1 guy apparently. So, it's all about winning a title with two stars and a bunch of D-Leaguers?

Comment

You can watch the interview live on ESPN.com

Comment

Working...
                                X