Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

heinz57 wrote: View Post

okay fine, you got me.. i unfollowed him at 12:40
    hahaha .... I'm sure many will follow suit now.

Comment

Have fun in Miami

Comment

@rupaul is going to be the most popular twitter account soon

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
          Here's what else Simmons's tweeted.

First

then

He has a good point.
          I'm a HUGE Bill Simmons fan... great writer... great podcast... but his statement about: "Superstars guarantee you 45+ wins regardless of their supporting cast. Only 5 superstars right now: LBJ, Kobe, Wade, Durant, Howard." is simply not true.

Quick check of D-Wade's time in Miami after the Championship with Shaq:

2006-2007 - 44 wins
          2007-2008 - 15 wins
          2008-2009 - 43 wins
          2009-2010 - 47 wins

Just sayin'....

Comment

Your support and love kept me going until the all star break when I checked out mentally and until the last few games of the season in the midst of a heated playoff race when I checked out physically.

Imagine if we hadn't loved and supported him, would he have made it through Christmas?

Thank you Chris Bosh, your 140 character loving embrace perfectly sums up the inadequacy and disappointment of the last 7 years.

You are Toronto's second least favorite franchise player in our 15 year history, maybe someday they will put it on a trophy and it can be the lone bright spot in what will be an otherwise empty trophy room.

Comment

Bumpy McGee wrote: View Post
              I'm a HUGE Bill Simmons fan... great writer... great podcast... but his statement about: "Superstars guarantee you 45+ wins regardless of their supporting cast. Only 5 superstars right now: LBJ, Kobe, Wade, Durant, Howard." is simply not true.
              i kind of agree with you on the 45+ wins..

but superstars guarantee you a playoff series here and there..

bosh does not.

durant isnt quite there yet, but he's knocking on the door of superstardom

duncan should be on his superstar list.

Comment

Mess wrote: View Post
                Here's what else Simmons's tweeted.

First

then

He has a good point.
                There is another tier that wasn't mentioned which is megastars. Currently, this is probably only occupied by Lebron and Kobe with Durant well on his way. Howard and Wade aren't in the same bracket, however they do headman the superstar class, in which simmons forgot: Nash, CP3, Dirk, Duncan (who has megastar skill but not the attitude), D-will, Gasol, Carmello, Roy, Billups, Rose and Yao.

Comment

Working...
                X