VC Joined Twitter & Chose a Picture of Himself in a Raps Jersey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VC Joined Twitter & Chose a Picture of Himself in a Raps Jersey

Vince joined twitter, chose a picture of himself in a Raps jersey for his picture.

Honestly, he was the Truth. A true franchise player unlike the skinny dude who almost cried in front of me when KG bullied him during a TV timeout in Jan 2009.

Was it a picture of him laying on the court as if he'd been shot?
    You can find me on Twitter.

Comment

Man, I'm so disappointed I lost the animated gif I found that had VC's head on Peter Griffin's body in this clip. It was too perfect.

Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

link it up.

Makes sense to me. He has never amounted to anything since he left, player wise he went down hill, fanbase wise he went down hill, he could have made it to the hall of fame had he stayed here despite not winning a championship IMO. I would have loved it if we retired his # but after the crap he pulled...

Comment

Acer wrote: View Post
          Vince joined twitter, chose a picture of himself in a Raps jersey for his picture.

Honestly, he was the Truth. A true franchise player unlike the skinny dude who almost cried in front of me when KG bullied him during a TV timeout in Jan 2009.
          Holy crap you have an extremely short memory, don't you?
          Read my blog, The Picket Fence. Guaranteed to make you think or your money back!
          Follow me on Twitter.

Comment

Good for VC, maybe he finally realized it is better for his legacy to try to make up with Toronto before he retires. Or maybe he thinks he looks good in Raptor purple.
            "Victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival."

-Churchill

Comment

VC put the Raps on the map!

Comment

What's the account?

Comment

mrvincecarter15

Comment

we ALL hate him...

but when he was good, god damn vc was something special to behold.

i'll never not boo him... but those early vc years were amazing

Comment

Acer wrote: View Post

So I'm assuming you don't remember "the truth" demanding a trade, tanking games and thus severely crippling the Raptors chances of getting anything of worth back for him; thus setting the franchise back years?

Comment

Working...
                      X