Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know its hindsight...

If we redue 2003 again...

we should of tried hard to get #5 pick (for Wade) by trading VC for ANYTHING.

Comment

lol wish this guy was our coach

Comment

Nick wrote: View Post
        Kobe has had sick supporting casts to go along with his championships, as well the best coach of all time, anybody will tell you this isn't comparable. As for the economics, when both have retired, Lebron will have a higher net worth then Kobe has when he retires.
        Will LeBron be able to live better than Kobe with that extra money? Seriously, both will have so much money that it doesn't matter. Kobe wants his place cemented as the greatest of all time and if he wins a another title or two he will be in the same sentence as Jordan. Kobe has never in the past and will never in the future fall apart on his team like LeBron did in the playoffs this year. When you have arguably G.O.A.T. talent, records and accolades, what distinguishes you from the all-time greats is championships. It's why people value the likes of Michael Jordan over Oscar Robinson. When you have so much money that your bloodline is set for life for the next 1000 years, what important? I would say legacy. It's tough to leave a great legacy without championships.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
          Kobe didn't want the red carpet when he signed his extension. He didn't even want to really spend much time talking about it as he was too busy thinking about another ring.
          which is why i will never really look at these players the same really every time i watch them what ever happend to just wanting to win

Comment

So you would rather watch a flawless fundamental game between two pro European teams, rather then watch King James? I agree with you on most stuff Mess, but on this one- BULLHONKY!
            I didn't say that I don't like watching Lebron, I love it. But all this brand exposure and promotion stuff has barely anything to do with the on the court stuff and just bores me. I guess I shouldn't be knocking him for using it to his advantage though, I should just ignore it.
            Two beer away from being two beers away.

Comment

Apollo wrote: View Post
              Kobe didn't want the red carpet when he signed his extension. He didn't even want to really spend much time talking about it as he was too busy thinking about another ring.
              You're right because Kobe is a real champion, something the media whore's LBJ and RuPaul cannot fathom.

Comment

Kobe has had sick supporting casts to go along with his championships, as well the best coach of all time, anybody will tell you this isn't comparable. As for the economics, when both have retired, Lebron will have a higher net worth then Kobe has when he retires.
                LeBron may have a higher net worth but Kobe's name will be mentioned much more with championship teams, and being a real leader not to mention a player who is superior to LBJ in all areas including class.

Comment

Working...
                X