Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Chris Bosh Appreciation Thread

Raptors Republic Superstar Hotshot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Chris Bosh Appreciation Thread

Yeah I know, Chris Bosh did not leave the organisation under the best of terms but lets put that aside for now and apperciate the player that played for the Raptors for 7 seasons and represented the team while arguably being the best player they ever had in the long haul.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

as this thread should be: Quiet

Raptors Republic All-Star
    Post Thanks / Like

The hatred is too fresh right now.

Real ball fans appreciate his talent

Administrator Dr. James Naismith's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Give it a couple weeks when cooler heads have prevailed and I'm sure we'll get some best wishes for Bosh.

Raptors Republic Superstar heinz57's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

i'm an admitted critic of bosh.. and i already wish him the best..

because his best is a first round playoff exit to the nets.

i hope he has TONS of "bests"

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

You're right he didn't leave as quietly as most would've liked but you still can't ignore the fact that he played hard and well for most of the games he played in while he was here. He leaves the Raptors to as its all-time leader in points, rebounds, blocks, double doubles, free throws made and attempted, and minutes played.

I think he really liked playing in Toronto but with the team as it is now how can you blame him for not wanting to try someplace else?

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Doc Naismith wrote: View Post
    Give it a couple weeks when cooler heads have prevailed and I'm sure we'll get some best wishes for Bosh.
    i agree
    a lot of people, myself included, are pretty pissed if he leaves with no S&T
    I still wont boo the guy.... how about we talk about in a week(s) like you said

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

I can't believe how much flack Bosh gets. He had the worst point guards possible. Why doesn't Jose ever get it for his inability to create for the big men? Has anybody ever seen Jose throw an oop? Good luck Bosh, I hope your talents are exploited like they should be!

Post Thanks / Like

Worst PG possible? If you can prove that through stats and real game scenarios I'll give you $100.

Bosh isn't even a high flier. His game is catch it from mid range and either shoot the jumper if he has space of try and beat the guy off the dribble if he guards tight.

Raptors Republic Rookie Realist's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Nick wrote: View Post
    I can't believe how much flack Bosh gets. He had the worst point guards possible. Why doesn't Jose ever get it for his inability to create for the big men? Has anybody ever seen Jose throw an oop? Good luck Bosh, I hope your talents are exploited like they should be!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c25METMDV3A
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idZ-yIB3g6Y
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7wUWQB00h4
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_2MG4ZzbLEI

Have you ever seen him throw "an oop"? How many more would you like so you disappear to the black hole you came from.
    Last edited by .40 Cal Flakes; Wed Jul 7th, 2010 at 06:11 PM. Reason: no need for insults

Post Thanks / Like

all the best Bosh
    But No Mercy when u come to Toronto again!

Post Thanks / Like

Hey realist,

Take it easy with the personal attacks...you can make a point without insulting other members.

Raptors Republic Rookie Realist's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote .40 Cal Flakes wrote: View Post
    Hey realist,

Take it easy with the personal attacks...you can make a point without insulting other members.
    How about you don't insult me, and capitalize my name like it's actually spelled.

And I can't make a point without insulting uneducated fuck tards.

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I will wish Bosh (aka RuPaul ) well because he answered my prayers and left Toronto. I cannot stand his game, and I'm glad to see him move on to another team as it's second ranked player ( for now). I also wish him well and will cheer when he is in Toronto and he gets the ball only to hold it indecisively for 10 seconds before he tries to drive and gets rejected by one of our bigs. I will also cheer when one of our bigs, or athletic wingmen drives right over RuPaul to slam the ball. I will however save the biggest cheers for when Bosh ( RuPaul) makes the playoffs, and sees a real defense and does his usual .....absolutely nothing. I would cheer even louder if RuPaul was somehow lucky enough to make it to the finals where Gasol would eat him up and spit him out on both ends of the floor. I will also cheer during the last couple of years of RuPaul's contract when he is playing about 55 games a year and plays like the pussy we all know him to be. Oh and no he is not the greatest Raptor of all time as he's not even close to the talent or accomplishments of Vince Carter regardless of what happened with him, and yes I will boo him when he returns to the ACC for being such a lying sack of shit media whore and screwing the Raptors in the process. What happened to wanting to be The Man?? He's just accepted a job as Wade's bitch, and if by chance LBJ signs there too RuPaul will be washing their laundry after games.

Raptors Republic Rookie brakeman1's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

It goes to show what kind of people you are, taking time out of your day to to write hateful things about someone that you don't know or probably have never met. You all post the same shit every post. Fuckin give it up, its getting old fast. Good luck Chris, I had hope you departure would have been a little smoother but for seven years you were a professional that represented yourself and the franchise as well as can be expected. I don't know what happned between you and the raptors management but as long as your'e not playing against Toronto you are the only one on that team I will cheer for. Hope you find what you are looking for professionaly. Thanks for the good and bad times afterall its only sports.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Realist wrote: View Post
    How about you don't insult me, and capitalize my name like it's actually spelled.

And I can't make a point without insulting uneducated fuck tards.
    Your on a roll huh bud? Hmm...where did I insult you?

But I digress, I will not get sucked into your nonsense.

Seeing as this is a CB4 appreciation thread...good luck CB, hope you get that ring your looking for.

Post Thanks / Like

Bosh is gonna be booed but he really doesnt need to be. its bs that we arent gonna get anything for him but thats not really his fault nor is it his fault we havent been winning. We are gonna look like a bunch of whiners if we do to him what we do to VC
    "Ball"

Raptors Republic All-Star ezz_bee's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Good luck Bosh, no hard feelings!

Raptors Republic Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

I feel very "meh" about this. I remember when the whole VC thing was going down, I had all kinds of venom for him. But CB4 leaving? It doesn't stir up much of an emotional response. I don't wish him well or wish him harm. He's gone and that's that. Didn't lead the Raptors to anything significant. A stat-machine who's not much of a winner. Mediocre defender, mediocre leader. He reminds me of Shareef Abdur Rahim. Miami is probably the right fit for him. Looking forward to next season without a sword over the collective team's heads though. Good luck Chris, I guess.
    "He's everywhere! Rebounds, assists... Shawn Bradley is looking like Hakeem Olajuwon!" - Bill Walton

Raptors Republic Starter
    Post Thanks / Like

I am very happy that Bosh will finally have some help.

He was a good servant to the club for seven years. It's a shame the club wasn't as good to him (failure to put enough talent around him).

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information